Download the Afterpay app on your PC. Manage your payment plan easily through the app and enjoy interest-free payments – just make sure you pay on time.
What is the Afterpay PC app?
With Afterpay, the whole idea is that you can buy products now but pay for them later. Founded in 2015 in Sydney, Australia, the service allows you to break up payments into four equal installments—each amounting to 25% of your total purchase—over the course of six weeks.
One of those ways that the platform is changing the game for shoppers? By helping them buy from retailers that might ordinarily be too expensive. It gives its users the means to shop at places they love and get things they’re genuinely excited about, all while helping them technically stay within a budget.
If I went with Afterpay for PC the digital payment platform that allows shoppers to split purchases as low as $35 into four interest-free installments—I’d only have to put down 25%, or $12.83, that day, with three additional installments of $12.83 to come every two weeks after I checked out. Best of all, everything in my cart would be sent to me right away, same as if I’d paid the full purchase price for it all.
The service—which the company insists is a budgeting tool and not a loan or credit card—has also been compared to layaway, that old-fashioned system you might remember in which shoppers put products on hold and pay for them over the course of several installments. Unlike layaway, Afterpay for Windows app allows customers to get their products immediately, so there’s an instant gratification element at work here that can make it seem even more attractive.
How Does Afterpay Work?
The app allows eligible shoppers to buy now and pay later with no interest, no credit checks, and no fees when they pay on time. The service is available at thousands of retailers around the world through the Afterpay app.
When you make purchases with Afterpay for PC, your payments are split into four installments. You make an initial down payment against the purchase, then you have a six-week period to make your remaining payments.
The platform doesn’t specify a minimum required purchase amount. However, you may be subject to purchase requirements set by the retailer you’re buying from.
To use the service online, you choose it as your payment method at checkout. You can create an account instantly to make your first payment and complete the checkout process.
After you check out, the items that you ordered will be shipped to you by the retailer.
How to Install the Afterpay app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be asked to give your Google ID, if you do not have one than create it.
- Search for the Afterpay app and click on the install button.
- Now the app will start the downloading and you can get the app on your PC.
You can also use the Afterpay App on your smartphone as well.
Is the Afterpay app free?
The Afterpay app puts you in control of your spending – it’s always interest-free, and no fees when you pay on time. Now you can shop in your favorite stores with Afterpay
How do I get approved for Afterpay for Windows app?
- The customer must be 18 years of age or older, and be the authorized holder of an eligible debit or credit card.
- Purchases need to be over $35.
- Customer pays 25% of the total cost up front.
- Customers may pay in four installments every two weeks until the entire purchase is paid off.