Use the CamScanner Advance app on your PC. Now your scanner is in your back pocket. PDF Scanner is the free document scanning app. You can use the app on your Windows and Mac PCs as well, just follow the steps discussed below.
What is the CamScanner Advance PC app?
This may seem shocking, but unless you’re an accountant or archivist, you probably don’t need a traditional scanner—today’s smartphone scanning apps are simply that good
CamScanner Advance for PC is among the most popular document scanner apps. It also has a laundry list of features. You can scan apps in. They’re exportable to PDF or JPEG. Additionally, you can print using cloud printing or even fax documents for a nominal fee. It also features native cloud support or cloud support for Drive, Dropbox, or Box. There are even collaboration features. You can get most of the basic features for free. Another option is to subscribe to the service for $4.99. That should unlock every feature for those who really need it.
What does it offer?
The app makes it possible to create a mobile office of sorts where you can scan such things as business cards, a whiteboard chart/discussion, notes, business documents, certificates, notes, receipts, and other items.
It is very quick to scan and share documents by just clicking photos of the documents, very helpful to scan documents on the go. The fact that we can apply different filters which best suit our need is awesome. It also supports sharing of the document to various other messenger platforms and email which is very useful.
There is a CamScanner logo at the bottom of the document if we use the free version of the application, it would be good if that could be removed, as it sometimes interferes with the document.
IT might Cost you
There are a number of in-app purchases available that range in price from $0.99 to $49.99 depending on what you need to be able to do with the app. The more expensive in-app purchases provide you with premium subscription features.
Promoting your scanning app for iPhone to a paid version you will have all features that the free version has and also be able to recognize and extract texts from a single page, export PDFs without watermark “Scanned by CamScanner Advance for Windows”, have a larger cloud space of 400M (200M for free version) and make scanner app ad-free.
How to Install the Camscanner Advance app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Run the EXE file on your PC, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process of installation.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Search for the Camscanner Advance app and click on the install button.
- Log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can also use the Camscanner Advance app on your smartphone as well.
Why do you need CamScanner Advance app on your PC?
Here’s a quick rundown of the major reasons why you might want a dedicated scanner, and which kind you need:
- If your work involves transcriptions, contracts, and other legal documents, you probably need highly accurate text recognition and an automatic document feeder to handle large jobs. You should look for a portable document scanner or an all-in-one printer with a scanner and an ADF.
- If you’re an avid photographer or scrapbooker and have a lot of photos to scan, you would probably prefer a purpose-built photo scanner.
- And if you’re after ultra-precise, high-resolution scans for archival work, you almost certainly need a flatbed scanner.
Otherwise, save yourself some money and give a scanning app a try.
Is CamScanner banned in India?
If you are wondering Is Camscanner banned in India? The real fact is Yes. CamScanner is an application for scanning documents, but after the government order, it was banned in India along with 58 other Chinese applications.