CapCut is a free all-in-one video editing app that you can use on the big screens as we shed light on the process to get CapCut for PC or Laptop in this guide.
CapCut App Features
CapCut or previously known as Viamaker is an all-in-one video editing app that allows you to make your raw footage perfect. It comes with a wide range of features in order to help users to tweak even the minor details of the videos.
Before we get into the instructions part and help you get CapCut for PC, let’s dive into the app features. Starting with the basics, the app is an editing platform where you can create incredible videos.
In terms of features, you can cut, reverse, and even change the speed of your videos. It allows you to take the best parts from your videos and post only the wonderful moments.
The app comes with a wide range of advanced filters and beauty effects that take the videos to a whole new level. In addition, there are magical effects to help you test your creative skills. Also, there are top trending stickers and fonts that really come in handy when you want to express yourself in the videos.
You can also add music to your videos and there is a whole library from which you can choose. All things aside, probably the best thing about the app is that even if you add tons of filters and effects, the quality remains the same.
This pretty much sums up the app features, let’s dive in to learn to download CapCut for PC on Windows and Mac devices.
Can I Use CapCut on Windows and macOS?
In the case of PCs or Laptops, you cannot since the devices run Windows or OS X OSes. You can use the CapCut app on the big screens of PC/Laptop via an Android Emulator. For ease, we have listed the instructions in the section below to help you with the installation.
How to set up an Android Emulator
Before we get into the details, a few lines on the Emulators. For newbies, an Android Emulator is basically a virtual machine that emulates the Android OS. The purpose of an Emulator is to set up an Android OS platform so that you can run apps like CapCut on your Windows and macOS platforms.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install CapCut for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for CapCut via google play search.
- Next, click on the CapCut app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find CapCut under the ‘Apps’ section.
The app will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with CapCut for PC installation, reach us via comments.