Download the Capcut app on PC. If you want to download and use this app on a PC, you can follow the steps I have discussed below. It is one of the best editors to use edit your TikTok videos.
What is the CapCut PC app?
CapCut for PC is a free application to edit video on the cell phone of ByteDance, the company that owns TikTok. The platform has several features that allow you to make films full of transition effects, filters, texts, audio tracks, and other elements for users who want a creative result. The final clip can be saved on the smartphone or shared via social networks without a watermark.
The video editing app is available for Android and iPhone (iOS). In this tutorial, TechTudo teaches the main functions of the CapCut app.
All the videos in your gallery will be shown. Also, you will see the option of one stock. You will see many videos in stock. After choosing which one you want to edit, you will see many options which are: Edit, Audio, Text, Stickers, Overlay, Effects, Filters, Format, Canvas, and Adjust.
After editing everything, you can save this video on your phone and share it on social media. After editing, at the top, you will have an icon of saving. When you click, your video will start to be exported to the gallery. And you will see amazing features. In this app, you can check one by one.
How you can edit your Videos on the Capcut PC app
- Step 1: Download CapCut and open the application. Press the “Accept” button and then tap the “+” icon to start a new project;
- Step 2: Select the files – video and/or photo – that you want to include in the final clip and press the “Add” button. Then tap anywhere on the screen to make Cap Cut for Windows editor’s yellow comment box disappear;
- Step 3: To cut the beginning of the video, touch the white border of the beginning and drag it to the right until the desired moment. To cut the end of the video, drag the white border from the end to the left;
- Step 4: To include text in the video, place the marker at the time you want the writing to appear and tap the “Text” button. Then tap on “Add text”;
- Step 5: Enter the desired text in the highlighted field. You can drag the text box to reposition and rotate it. Touch the “Style”, “Effects”, “Balloon” and “Animation” tabs to change the font, color, fill, borders, insert labels, etc. When you find the desired effect, tap the check icon to save the text and return to the editor’s main screen;
- Step 6: Drag the edges of the text bar along the video line to define how long it will appear on the screen. To apply effects to the video, tap the outer area to deselect the text field and then enter “Effects”;
- Step 7: Navigate through the tabs to discover the effects available in the app for editing video. Tap on an effect and then press the check to insert it. Then, drag its edges so that they coincide with the moment of the clip when you want it to appear;
- Step 8: Deselect the effect to return to the main toolbar. Tap on “Filters” and then browse through the available filters. Tap the squares to select one and check the check icon to apply;
- Step 9: Drag the filter box to choose its duration throughout the video. Tap the arrows on the left to return to the main screen, with the toolbar complete. If you want to split the video into two (or more), select the video bar, place the marker where you want the cut to be made, and press “Split”;
- Step 10: Now with two videos, you can apply a transition effect between one and the other. To do this, touch the white square in the middle of the clips and then choose the preferred transition. In the “Duration” slider, define how many seconds the effect will have. Touch the check icon to confirm and return to the main screen;
Tools you can use
You can cut, reverse, change speed, add effects, transitions, music, text, have multi track timelines, and much more.
CapCut tools used to make the video:
- trim, cut, split
- transitions, mix
- overlay, a multi-track editor
- zoom in-out, opacity, transparency
- animation, fade-in, adjust the duration
- add text, text style, Barlow font, text effects
- bubble, slide left
- add sounds and music
- change format, change canvas, fit
- aspect ratios 9:16, 1:1, 3:4, 16:9
It’s easy to use
Cut, reverse and change speed: getting it just right is easier than ever.
Users can use Advanced filters and flawless beauty effects that open up a world of possibilities
Top Music Hits & Sounds Effects
Access to a Massive music library and Exclusive TikTok songs.
Stickers and texts
Fully express yourself thanks to top trending stickers and amazing fonts
Get creative with a great range of visual effects
How to Install the Capcut app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Run the exe file on your PC and follow the instructions to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will need to log in using your Google ID, it gives you access to the PlayStore features.
- Search for the Capcut app
- Click on the install button to start the installation process of the app.
You can also use the app on your smartphone to edit your TikTok videos, download from this LINK.
Is Capcut Free?
Yes the app is free to download. All of the features are available for free, you can download and use the app to edit your videos.
Can i add Effects in my video using the app?
Yes, you can easily choose from a wide range of effects that the app offers. These effects will help you make your video a very interesting one.
Who owns Capcut?
The app is owned by ByteDance the company that can be credited for bringing TikTok into our Lives.