Connect to your family through real-time video via the Digit Cam app now on big screens as we help you download Digit Cam for PC and Laptop.
About Digit Cam
Digit Cam is a client surveillance application that connects you with your family through real-time video and audio anytime anywhere. You can connect and manage multiple IP camera devices remotely using a single platform which is the Digit Cam app.
Like the other apps that fall in the same client surveillance category, the aim of the app is to help you view the live stream of the IP camera devices but it’s the rest of the features where it stands out and we have shed light on them.
Aside from the live stream, you can take screenshots and record the clips remotely. You can choose to save these recordings on your device or sync cloud storage and make things more seamless.
You can access the device’s features remotely, for instance, with a double-click, you can activate 4x zoom and focus on the details. There is a complete panoramic viewability that the app comes with. The quality of audio is clean and of high quality like the video.
Is the app Secure?
In terms of security, you have a built-in high-accuracy motion detection technology that instantly gets the information from the camera devices and alerts you detailing when, where, and what movement was detected.
Also, the Digit Cam app automatically adjusts to the viewing quality based on the network conditions in order to keep you connected. You can initiate a two-way conversation anytime with your family remotely.
As for the app, the design is user-friendly, and you can easily navigate between features. Recordings are indexed and then saved so you can easily search and playback anytime you like. This pretty much sums up the key features of the Digit Cam app.
Can I Use Digit Cam App on Windows and macOS?
A one-word answer to it would be “yes”, however, there are few things you need to know before we get to the instructions. Digit Cam is an app designed for Android and iOS devices and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes.
Setting up the Android Emulator
For newbies, an Android Emulator is basically a virtual machine that emulates the Android OS. Think of an Emulator as a third-party app that sits on your PC/Laptop and you can use it to run Android apps and games.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Digit Cam for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Digit Cam via google play search.
- Next, click on the Digit Cam app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Digit Cam under the ‘Apps’ section.