Here’s how you can download Aloha Browser for PC or Laptop to browse the internet in a secure and seamless manner with the Aloha Browser app now on big screens.
Aloha Browser Features
Aloha Browser is a free-to-use browser with an in-build VPN that you can use to browse the internet in a secure manner. It comes loaded with tons of features that take the browsing experience to a whole new level. It is free and user-friendly, you can easily navigate around. To give you an overview, you have an Ad-block or Pop-up block feature that allows you to surf in an ad-free environment.
It even comes with a file-sharing system that enables you to transfer files across different devices over WiFi. You can watch 360 and VR videos and download them right from the browser. In fact, there is a built-in download manager that allows you to download videos directly from the media player while watching online. This brings us to the built-in players such as VR-player.
Coming to the security aspect, you have private tabs, where you can lock private tabs using fingerprints or passcodes. In addition, it comes with privacy and tracking protection, doesn’t store logs or share related information with advertisers. Also, you have a Private Vault that keeps your files encrypted and protected from prying eyes.
To sum it all up, with Aloha Browser, you can surf the internet in a secure manner without worrying about data breaches etc. Head over to the section below and learn to download Aloha Browser for PC on Windows and Mac devices.
How to use Aloha Browser on Windows and macOS
Aloha Browser is a fast, secure, and fully-featured browser that you can use to browse the internet in a secure and seamless manner. It is designed for Android as well as iOS OSes, which means on handheld devices, you can install it easily via Google Play and iTunes. Coming to the PCs and Laptops, given there isn’t any specific version, the installation process varies.
In order to install the Android version of the Aloha Browser app, you need a running Android OS platform. The fact that you can make use of the Android version of the Aloha Browser makes things a whole lot easier. And then comes the Emulators that allow you to create that missing Android link. For ease, we have listed the instructions in the section below to help you with the process.
Setting up the Android Emulator
Before we delve into the instructions, few words for those of you who haven’t come across Emulators before. Think of an Emulator as a third-party app that sits there on your PC or Laptop and when launched emulated the Android OS. It’s like setting up the Android platform on top of Windows and macOS. In short, with an Emulator set, you can easily install and use Aloha Browser on Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered MacBook/iMac devices.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Aloha Browser for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Aloha Browser via google play search.
- Next, click on the Aloha Browser app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Aloha Browser under the ‘Apps’ section.
Aloha Browser will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Aloha Browser for PC installation, reach us via comments.