Discover and watch your favorite anime movies and series with the AnimeFox app as we help you download AnimeFox for PC or Laptop so that you can stream the titles on big screens and make the most of the anime experience.
AnimeFox PC app?
AnimeFox is a free streaming application where you can discover and watch your favorite anime movies and series. It comes with a huge collection of movies, series, and tons of features that you can watch and make use of.
The content is classified into different genres i.e., romantic, action, comedy, adventure, and much more. As for features, we have covered the key features in this section.
First things first, you have original content on the platform with subtitles and HD quality. There is a quick search feature, where you can apply different filters such as genre, date of release, etc, and discover the desired content.
Aside from streaming, you can also download your favorite titles and can watch them later when offline. In addition, you can add your favorite anime movies or series to the ‘favorites’ list and can come back later.
As for the app, the UI is seamless and user-friendly, you can easily navigate around features. You can also customize and adjust options such as volume, brightness, text size, and subtitle colors. Aside from that, with the AnimeFox app, you can create and manage your own collection of anime. It also supports syncing viewing history and favorites to google drive.
Do Check: Download Animax Mongolia for PC, Windows and OS X
Can I use AnimeFox on Windows and macOS?
When it comes to anime-based applications where you can watch your favorite movies and series, you want to make use of big screens to make the best of your experience.
Coming to the big question, yes, you can use the AnimeFox app on PCs and Laptops, however, here’s how the process is different. Given that AnimeFox is designed for Android OS, you can easily install it on handheld devices via Google Play.
How to set up an Android Emulator
Android Emulators are basically third-party apps that you can install on Windows and OS X systems. Think of an emulator as a virtual machine that emulates the Android OS. Now if you have made up your mind, here’s how you can install and set up the Emulator yourself.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install AnimeFox for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for AnimeFox via google play search.
- Next, click on the AnimeFox app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find AnimeFox under the ‘Apps’ section.