Trade in crypto and learn about the market trends with the wallet as we help you download Binance for PC and Laptop so that you can trade in a secure and seamless manner utilizing big screens.
About Binance PC App
It is one of the most widely used finance-based applications where you can trade cryptocurrencies. Not only you can buy and sell crypto assets but also manage these currencies using the Binance Wallet. It brings a whole new world of crypto assets, you are not limited to Bitcoin or Ethereum. With this, you can trade in more than 200 cryptocurrencies in a secure manner.
This brings us to the next aspect i.e., security, the app uses Secure Asset Fund for Users (SAFU Funds) to protect your digital assets. In terms of features, you have instant alerts that notify you when the price moves.
Moreover, you get the best rates on the market, even without trading. Binance makes it a whole lot easier to buy Bitcoins and for that, it offers recurring buys that you can use to purchase Bitcoin on a regular basis.
Whether you are new to the crypto world or a pro, you can learn about the latest trends and use some of the advanced trading features. With these features, you can send and receive crypto assets from friends and family instantly using QR codes. Aside from that, you have 24/7 customer support and a live chat feature that supports 8 languages.
To sum it all up, you have a secure and seamless platform in the form of a Binance app that you can use to trade in digital assets. You can get the app on handheld devices via app stores. Following the sections below, you can also download Binance for PC on Windows and Mac devices.
Can I Use Binance on Windows and macOS?
Given that Binance is aimed at Android and iOS, you can easily install it on handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. As for Windows or macOS systems, the process is slightly different as there isn’t any dedicated app. An easy way around installing Binance on a PC or Laptop is through an Android Emulator. And for ease, we have listed the instructions to help you with the process.
How to set up an Android Emulator
Coming to the Emulator part, if you are a newbie, think of an Emulator as a virtual machine that you can install on top of Windows and OS X systems. When launched, it emulates the Android OS, which then allows you to install and run Android-based apps such as Binance on big screens. Here’s how you can get the Binance app onto PCs and Laptops.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
How to Install the Binance app on Windows and Mac
Install Binance for Windows 10, 11
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Binance via google play search.
- Next, click on the app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Binance Wallet under the ‘Apps section.
Download the app for Mac
- For Mac, I will recommend using the NoxPlayer emulator.
- Follow the instruction to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the Google PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- Search for the Binance app.
- You will see a download button, click on it to complete the installation.