Explore new digital markets and trade in 50+ assets with the Binomo app now on big screens as we help you download Binomo for PC and Laptop. You will be able to make use of PCs and Laptops to develop a better understanding of digital markets and trends.
About Binomo App
Binomo is where explore opportunities of the global markets and trade in more than 50 assets. It comes with a wide range of professional tools and charts that you can use to understand the latest trends and make better decisions. To put things into perspective, Binomo is used by a significant number from 133 countries. You can create a free demo account and start with the virtual funds before getting to the real deal.
As for the security aspect, Binomo is licensed and certified by The Financial Commission and has been named “The best trading platform” by IAIR. Moreover, you have 24/7 support in different languages. On top of that, the app itself is easy to use, in a couple of minutes you can register yourself on the platform and start with demo assets. At the same time, the interface is user-friendly, you can navigate around the features easily.
- Download Binance for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and macOS
- Download MetaTrader 5 for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
Keeping in view the features, it is safe to assume that Binomo is one of the best platforms where you can trade in digital assets. You can easily install it on your handheld devices via app stores. To download Binomo for PC on Windows and Mac devices, head over to the sections below.
Can I Use Binomo on Windows and macOS?
Since you can manage all your cryptocurrencies, get access to markets, and learn about the trade through a single platform, there is no surprise that you want to use the Binomo app on your PCs and Laptops. Binomo is aimed at Android and iOS, and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. The same, however, cannot be said for PCs and Laptops.
While you cannot install the app as you would on a handheld devices, there is away around. Basically, you can make use of the Android version of the Binomo app and use it on a PC or Laptop via an Android Emulator. To help you set up an Emulator, we have listed the instructions in the section below that you can follow to avoid confusion.
How to set up an Android Emulator
An Android Emulator is basically a virtual machine that emulates the Android OS. Think of it as an app that you install on a PC or Laptop, which in turn provides the Android OS platform. This enables you to install and use Android-based apps on the big screens. To put it into simple words, via an Emulator, you can install and use Binomo app on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered MacBook/iMac devices. Now that you have the basic idea, let’s dive into the instructions.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Binomo for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Binomo via google play search.
- Next, click on the Binomo app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Binomo under the ‘Apps’ section.
Binomo app will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Binomo for PC installation, reach us via comments.