Following this guide, you can learn to download Bluestacks on macOS and run Android apps on PC or Laptop.
Bluestacks is arguably the best Emulator that you can use to get Android apps or games onto your PCs and Laptops. If you are into games or want to use a particular app or tool on the big screens of your devices, Bluestacks is where you get it all done. And the best part? it not only works on Windows platforms but also on your macOS-powered devices. The latest version of Bluestacks comes with a lot of new features and works on all kinds of platforms effortlessly. Like Windows, you get all the new stuff such as multi-instance, support section, and separate tabs for apps.
For ease, we have listed the instructions to help you with the installation of Bluestacks Emulator on macOS. It involves installing the latest version of Bluestacks via the official site and setting it up on the macOS. If you have got the idea, let’s get to the process without further ado.
Download and Install Bluestacks on macOS
- Head over to the official Bluestacks site using this download link
- When you click on the download, a Bluestacks installer file automatically download on your device.
- Double-click on it to initiate the installation and follow the on-screen instructions and click on Install Now.
- Enter your username and password and click on Install Helper.
- A pop will appear, click on Open Security & Privacy and then on Allow.
- The installer will download various files, wait a while until the process completes.
- To configure, launch Bluestacks, on the home screen, click on All Apps.
- Under All Apps, click on Settings > Manage Accounts > Google.
- Here, login using your Google account credentials. If you don’t have a google account, you can create one for free by clicking on New.
- Once you are logged in, Bluestacks will navigate back to the home screen.
- Click on the System Apps folder, there will be a Google Play icon, click on it to launch google play.
- Search for the apps or games you want to run on Bluestacks. That’s it.
That’s all you need to install and set up Bluestacks on macOS. If you are having trouble with the installation, leave a comment below.