Coinbase app provides a simple and safe way to manage cryptocurrency and by downloading Coinbase for PC and Laptop, as we have explained in this guide, you can now use it on the big screens.
Few Words on Coinbase App
Cryptocurrency is growing at a rapid pace and so are the apps that help you manage crypto resources. Coinbase Wallet is a finance-based app that provides a simple, safe way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Not only you can buy and sell resources but you can also manage different types of currencies using the Coinbase app. You can use a debit card or bank account to buy any cryptocurrency you like. Be it Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or any other mainstream currency, you can manage everything quite easily via Coinbase.
Aside from the basic functionality, you have multiple features that help you understand market trends and keep you updated with the latest news. On the dashboard, you can see prices, the value of your assets, and the latest trends. Whether you are new to crypto and want to start your crypto journey or have the basic knowledge and want to build a portfolio, Coinbase Wallet offers tools to help you achieve that. Also, the app is safe since 98% of the currency is stored offline.
There are multi-stage verification and bank-level security in place. On top of that, you lock the app with a passcode and even remotely disable the phone’s access to the app if it gets lost or stolen. This pretty much sums up the app features, you can learn to install Coinbase for PC, following the sections below.
How to use Coinbase on Windows and macOS
On handheld devices, you can easily install and use the Coinbase app via Google Play and iTunes. You can also install use it on the big screens of your PCs and Laptops though the process is slightly different. Since Coinbase is aimed at Android and iOS devices, you cannot install it on your PC/Laptop, as you do on handheld devices. In order to install or use Android apps or games, you need an Android Emulator. And to help you set one up on your PC or Laptop, we have listed the instructions in the section below.
Setting up the Android Emulator
To put things into perspective, an Android Emulator is a virtual machine that basically emulates the Android OS. Think of it as a third-party app that sits on top of Windows and OS X OSes and allows you to run Android apps and games. After setting up the Emulator, you can easily use Coinbase on your PCs and Laptops. Now that it makes sense, let’s get on with the rest of the process.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Coinbase for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Coinbase via google play search.
- Next, click on the Coinbase app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Coinbase under the ‘Apps’ section.
Coinbase app will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Coinbase for PC installation, reach us via comments.