Access blocked sites/apps and bypass geo-restrictions with the CryptoTab VPN app. And here’s how you can download CryptoTab VPN for PC or Laptop and use the app on the big screens for internet browsing.
CryptoTab VPN Features
CryptoTab VPN turns a public network into a private one, allowing you access to restricted sites and apps. Much like the mainstream VPNs, the basic function of CryptoTab is to help you bypass internet restrictions so that you can use your favorite apps or access blocked sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. It makes use of the masking technique to hide the real IPs of your devices from virtual ones.
In terms of features, you have multiple locations that you can choose from the list, and access the internet in a secure manner. This brings us to the security aspect, due to the private network you can connect to any public Wi-Fi without having to worry about prying eyes. Also, there is encryption in place that ensures your data is protected.
Also, you can choose which app should use the secure channel and run the VPN connection. Unlike most of apps, it isn’t heavy on the battery and maintains the connection in an efficient manner. CryptoTab is easy to use and provides a high-speed connection for secure streaming and tasks. There is an optimizing feature that helps you get rid of unwanted ads.
- Download UnityVPN for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- Cloudflare 184.108.40.206 Warp VPN for PC, Windows and Mac
To sum it all up, CryptoTab VPN is safe, and fast, and provides a secure connection to help you bypass internet restrictions. You can easily install it on your handheld devices via app stores.
How to use CryptoTab VPN on Windows and macOS
Whether you are having trouble with blocked sites or facing geo-restrictions, you can now access the internet and get into crypto with the CryptoTab. It is free to install, designed for Android devices, and you can get it easily via Google Play. Now if you want to use CryptoTab VPN on the big screens of your PCs or Laptops, here’s a thing to consider.
Since CryptoTab VPN is an Android-based app whereas PCs/Laptops operate Windows or OS X, you cannot install it, as you would on handheld devices. Also, to run an Android app, you will need a running Android OS platform.
One of the easiest ways to set up an Android platform is via Android Emulators, which you can set up following the instruction in the section below.
Setting up the Android Emulator
Android Emulators are basically third-party apps that you can easily install on Windows and OS X systems. Think of Emulators as virtual machines that sit these as an app and when launched emulate the Android OS. With an Emulator set, you can easily install and use CryptoTab VPN on your Windows-running PC/Laptop and OS X-powered MacBook/iMac. Now if you have made up your minds, here’s how you can set up an Emulator.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install CryptoTab VPN for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for CryptoTab via google play search.
- Next, click on the CryptoTab app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find CryptoTab VPN under the ‘Apps’ section.
CryptoTab VPN will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with CryptoTab VPN for PC installation, reach us via comments.