Connect, watch, play, or follow the latest news and trends of the leading esports and publishers. You can immerse yourself in the world of gaming with the Facebook Gaming app and stream on big screens as we help you download Facebook Gaming for PC and Laptop.
About Facebook Gaming
If you are into gaming and love to follow the top streamers of your favorite games, Facebook Gaming is the platform that makes it all easy and interesting. It’s not just about getting to know the streamer, rather provides a way for you to become one. There are tons of games that you can play instantly and stream your gameplay with your friends and people who share your interests. You can join groups centered around everything you find interesting and enjoy the discussions.
One of the best things about the app is that you can play all your favorite games anytime, anywhere, without having to download them. Facebook Gaming basically creates a whole new world of gaming where you can connect with your friends and enjoy your favorite games. Not only you can play and watch others play games but also follow the biggest esports and publishers. This helps you keep yourself updated with the latest news and trends. This sums up the app features, let’s now get to the Facebook Gaming PC installation.
Facebook Gaming is a simple and easy-to-use app that you can easily get on handheld devices via app stores. Here, we have shared few lines on the app features, the rest you can learn after installing the game. You can learn to download Facebook Gaming for PC on Windows and Mac devices, following the sections below.
Can I Use Facebook Gaming App on Windows and Mac?
There is more to Facebook Gaming app than a mere platform where you can play games. You can stream your gameplay and connect with friends who share similar interests. On handheld devices, you can easily install the Facebook Gaming app via Google Play and iTunes. However, in order for you to run the app on the big screens of PCs and Laptops, you will need an Android Emulator. For ease, we have listed the instructions in the section below to help you set one up.
Setting up the Android Emulator
An Android Emulator is a third-party app that basically emulates the Android OS, thereby allowing you to install Android-based apps and games on the big screens. Once the platform is set, you can easily use the Facebook Gaming app on your Windows and OS X powered PCs and Laptops.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Facebook Gaming for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Facebook Gaming via google play search.
- Next, click on the Facebook Gaming app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Facebook Gaming under the ‘Apps’ section.
Facebook Gaming will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Facebook Gaming for PC installation, reach us via comments.