Here’s how you can download Verizon’s Fios TV for PC or Laptop and use the Fios TV app now on the big screens to watch your favorite Tv channels, movies, and on-demand shows using Fios TV subscription.
Few Words on Fios TV App
If you are a big fan of Tv and love to watch your favorite Tv shows on the go, Fios TV is where get access to all that and much more virtually from anywhere. You can choose from hundreds of live Tv channels and stream thousands of on-demand movies and shows. There is a huge library of different movies and channels with a quick search feature where you can apply filters such as genre ratings and more.
Also, you can create your own library of DVR recordings and on-demand purchases, downloads, and mark bookmarks. This way you get recommendations for shows and movies. Aside from streaming, you can also download movies and watch them when offline. In terms of features, you have the description of the title that pops up when you click on a movie title or Tv show. As for the app, the UI is user-friendly, you can easily navigate around different sections seamlessly.
Fios TV is a entertainment platform by Verizon and if you are a subscriber, you can easily use the app and start streaming right away. You can easily install the app on handheld devices via app stores. To learn whether you can download Fios TV for PC or Laptop and use it on big screens or not, head over to the section below.
Can I Use Fios TV on Windows and macOS?
When it comes to apps or platforms where you can watch your favorite Tv channels, the bigger the screens you use the better the experience. And this brings us to the big question, and the answer to that is, yes, you can use the Fios TV app on the big screens of your PCs and Laptops. Fios TV is designed for Android and iOS, which means you can easily install it via Google Play and iTunes.
As for PCs and Laptops, since these devices are powered by Windows and OS X, and there isn’t any exclusive app, the installation process varies. You can use the Android version of the app, however, for that you will have to set up an Android Emulator. And that’s where the Emulators come in. For your ease, we have listed the instructions to help you set up an Emulator.
How to set up an Android Emulator
For those of you who haven’t come across Emulators before, these are basically virtual machines that emulate the Android OS. The aim is to set up a third-party app that sits there on Windows and OS X systems and when launched, provides the Android platform. To put it in simple words, with an Emulator set, you can easily install and use Fios TV app on Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered MacBook/iMac to watch your favorite Tv shows on big screens.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Fios TV for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Fios TV via google play search.
- Next, click on the Fios TV app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Fios TV under the ‘Apps’ section.
Fios TV app will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Fios TV for PC installation, reach us via comments.