Turn your happy moments into creative videos with the Motion Ninja app. Here’s how you can download Motion Ninja for PC or Laptop and use the Motion Ninja Editor on big screens to make perfect videos.
How to set up an Android Emulator
Android Emulators are basically virtual machines that emulate the Android OS. Think of an Emulator as a third-party app that you can easily set up on your Windows and OS X systems, and when launched these apps emulate the Android OS.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Motion Ninja for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Motion Ninja via google play search.
- Next, click on the app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find the app under the ‘Apps’ section.
Motion Ninja Editor & Animation Maker
Motion Ninja is a powerful video editing platform with tons of tools that you can use to make creative videos. You have keyframe animations, PIP, transition, chrome key, and tons of features that we will shed light on in this section.
Starting with the basics, you have color fixes, basic animations, stickers, and filters that you can apply to your photos and videos.
Moving on to the key features, you have a dedicated keyframe video editor and animation editor with detailed tutorials. Using the tutorials you can learn and apply the keyframe animation to video collages, text, stickers, audio, and more.
You can use the chroma key and green screen features to make stunning videos. There are music-based templates that enable you to recreate popular TikTok transition effects and anime video edits with tempo.
You can add feature filters to your videos, adjust brightness, and contrast, and adjust the video & music speed precisely.
- Download Node Video for PC, Windows 10 and macOS
- Download MontagePro for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Can I Use Motion Ninja App on Windows and macOS?
Motion Ninja is a free aesthetic video editing platform that brings tons of features to help you turn your precious moments into creative videos. Now if you want to use the Motion Ninja app on your PCs and Laptops, here’s a scenario to consider.
Motion Ninja is aimed at Android and iOS, and you can easily install it on handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. As for PC or Laptop, given these devices are powered by Windows and OS X, you cannot install the app directly.
Having said that, there is a way around and involves using the Android version of the app. Now to run Android apps on a PC or Laptop, you need an Android OS platform.