Following this guide, you can download OD VPN for PC or Laptop and turn a public network into a private network using the OD VPN app now on the big screens and bypass geo-restrictions to access your favorite sites and apps.
OD VPN Features
Having trouble accessing your favorite sites? can’t open social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter? worry no more. With the OD VPN app, you can bypass all kinds of restrictions and access your desired content.
Also, there is an element of security as well, and you can browse the internet in a secure manner. OD VPN comes with a wide range of servers that you can connect to easily.
Coming to the features, OD VPN masks the real IPs of connected devices with the virtual ones, making the connection more secure. This allows you to browse the internet anonymously in a secure manner, without having to worry about prying eyes or hackers.
In fact, it uses a dedicated shield aspect and uses advanced VPN technology. The network traffic is encrypted, which enables you to connect to a website via HTTPS, providing a secured shield.
- Download Noon VPN for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- Download PotatoVPN for PC, Windows 10 and Mac OS X
OD VPN provides the safest and most seamless platform with a wide range of servers that allow you to browse the internet in a secure manner. You can easily install the OD VPN app on your handheld devices via app stores.
How to Use OD VPN on Windows and macOS
It is a free and unlimited VPN proxy that masks IP addresses, and locations and encrypts internet traffic that helps you browse the internet in a secure manner. Now, this may intrigue you into using the OD VPN on the big screens of PCs and Laptops. If that’s the case, here’s what you need to know. It is an Android-based app and you can easily install it on handheld devices easily via Google Play.
Coming to PCs and Laptops, given these devices are powered by Windows and OS X systems, you cannot install the app directly. Having said that, there is a way around and you can use the Android version of the app. To run Android apps on PC, you need an Android OS platform, which you can set up using an Android Emulator.
Setting up the Android Emulator
If you are new to Emulators, these are virtual machines that emulate the Android OS. Think of an Emulator as a third-party app that you can easily install on top of Windows and OS X systems.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install OD VPN for PC and Laptop
- You will need an Android emulator on your PC Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions
- After the installation is complete open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- Search for the OD VPN app
- Click on the install button, and log in using your Google ID to start the download process.