Peacock TV app is a streaming service from NBCUniversal and following this guide, you can now get Peacock TV for PC and Laptop and watch your favorite movies and TV shows on the big screens.
Peacock TV App Features
The Peacock TV app is where you can watch your favorite movies, tv shows, and exclusive originals. You can watch your favorite channels, be it news, sports, or any other, you name it, the app has got all corners covered. The app comes in two variants or versions i.e, basic that is free, a subscription-based premium, and premium plus versions. Now before we get to the instructions and shed light on the process, let’s see what we get in terms of Peacock TV features.
Starting with the basic version, which you can get for free and offers a lot of content. With the Peacock TV app, you can get instant access to hundreds of free movies from major studios such as Dreamworks, Universal, and much more. Likewise, you have fascinating documentaries and thousands of hours of free Tv series that you can watch anytime. And that’s just the pre-loaded content, the app even allows you to watch live channels as well. Be it news channels such as NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, Entertainment, or Sports-based channels, there is something for everyone.
While there is a lot you can get with the basic Peacock TV app, the premium version that comes at a cost of $4.99/month opens a whole new section of content. The premium plus version costs $9.99/month give you an ad-free experience. Here, we have listed the basics as there are tons of features. You can explore the rest on your own after installing Peacock TV for PC and Laptop.
How to use Peacock TV on Windows and macOS
Since the Peacock TV app is designed for Android and iOS devices, you can easily install and use it on handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. The process is different for PCs and Laptops as these devices run Windows or OS X, in most cases. First, you need to set up an Android Emulator, which then allows you to install and run the Peacock TV app on the big screens. You can follow the instructions provided below to get Peacock TV for PC and Laptop.
How to set up an Android Emulator
Just to help you get the idea, an Android Emulator is a virtual machine that emulates the Android OS. The aim is to set up an Android platform, which then allows you to run Peacock TV on the big screens of your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Peacock TV for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Peacock TV via google play search.
- Next, click on the Peacock TV app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Peacock TV under the ‘Apps’ section.
Peacock TV will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Peacock TV for PC installation, reach us via comments.