Add animations, effects, and much more with the Pixelshot Editor. Here’s how you can download Pixelshot for PC or Laptop and make use of the wide range of Pixelshot app features on big screens.
Pixelshot Editor Features
Whether you have pictures to fix or videos to edit, you don’t have to jump across different apps or platforms. With the Pixelshot app, you can fix and make your pictures as well as videos perfect with ease.
It comes with a perfect beauty camera app that helps you customize your pictures for your social media platforms. It comes with tons of editing features that we have shed light on below.
For any photo editing application, filters and effects are some of the basic features that allow the users to apply quick fixes. Pixelshot brings its own unique 10+ unique effects in addition to the usual filters and animations.
Moreover, you have an instant beautification section with tons of effects such as flawless skin, sparkly eyes, a straighter nose, whiter teeth, etc.
Aside from that, you have Mosaic, Magic Brush, Add-ons, Collage, and similar other features that you can use on your pictures and videos to get the desired results.
It also comes with AI technology that auto-detects facial features and adds cute motion stickers and much more. And when you are done with the editing, you can share your pictures and videos with friends and on social platforms.
- Download Canva for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
- Download PixelLab for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and macOS
How to Use Pixelshot on Windows and macOS
Pixelshot brings in tons of editing features and animations that you can use not only on your photos but also on videos as well. It is based on AI technology that works on auto-detection, which may intrigue you into using the app on big screens. Given Pixelshot is aimed at Android OS, you can easily install it on handheld devices via app stores.
As for PC or Laptops, since these devices are powered by Windows and OS X systems, and there isn’t any exclusive version for these devices, you have to follow a different process.
And that involves using the same Android version of the app on big screens via the Emulators on PCs and Laptops. For ease, we have shed light on the Emulators in the section below.
Setting up the Android Emulator
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Pixelshot for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Pixelshot via google play search.
- Next, click on the Pixelshot app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Pixelshot under the ‘Apps’ section.