Here’s how you can download ProShot for PC or Laptop and get the ProShot app onto big screens and install it while it is free as we shed light on the process in this guide.
ProShot App Features
ProShot is a powerful editing tool that has tons of features that you can utilize to make your pictures and videos perfect. There are two aspects to the app, you have features aimed to help you tweak photos and dedicated tools to tune the videos.
To give you an overview of the features, let’s first see what ProShot has to offer for photo editing.
In terms of photo editing features, ProShot has auto, program, manual, and two fully custom modes that give you control over exposure, flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, torch, and white balance.
You can capture photos in full resolution in 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1. There is a light painting mode with an infinite shutter with a live preview that you can use to develop photos right before you. You can get the final images in different formats i.e., JPEG, RAW, DNG, and JPEG.
Moving on to the video aspects, you can record up to 4K (3840×2160) at 60fps. There are automatic and manual control systems that allow you to adjust resolution, frame rates, and bitrates.
You can zoom in and change any camera parameter, even while recording. The app allows you to record timelapse videos with full manual control and tweak different settings to get the desired results.
- Download Canva for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and macOS
- Download Pixelshot for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and OS X
We have given just the glimpse of features, there are tons of features that you can explore on your own. You can easily install the ProShot app on handheld devices via app stores. If you want to download ProShot for PC or Laptop, head over to the section below.
How to Use ProShot on Windows and macOS
ProShot app comes with a wide range of features that you can use to record and make your videos perfect. Currently, the app is free to install and you can easily install it on your Android and iOS devices via Google Play and iTunes. Now if you want to install and use ProShot on your PCs and Laptop, here’s what you need to know.
Setting up the Android Emulator
For newbies, Android Emulators are basically virtual machines that emulate the Android OS. Think of Emulators as third-party apps that you can set up on top of Windows and OS X systems.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install ProShot for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for ProShot via google play search.
- Next, click on the app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find it under the ‘Apps’ section.