Following this guide, you can now download Spectrum TV for PC or Laptop and watch your favorite movies and tv series via the Spectrum TV app now on the big screens as it turns your devices into cinema screens.
About Spectrum TV App
If you are into movies or love to watch live Tv, Spectrum TV is the app you can start off with. With the Spectrum TV app, you can watch live Tv, stream different channels, from news to sports and documentaries. Likewise, you have a huge library of movies and Tv series that you can explore and watch anytime. At the same time, you can stream on-demand shows and movies as well.
In terms of features, you can create personalized profiles and set your favorite channels and mark content. There is a quick search feature where you can apply filters such as title, network, actor, etc., to discover the content you like. You can add movies and tv series of different genres and even from Spectrum originals. Moreover, you can record your favorite Tv shows and get the showtimes.
You can delete, modify, and play these recordings anytime. Also, there are parental controls that you can set via PIN to block shows by channel or rating. This allows you to monitor and determine what type of content you want your family to consume. As for the app, you need to register yourselves using an email and password, whereas the rest is user-friendly and seamless.
- Download Xfinity Stream for PC, Windows 10 and OS X
- Download Peacock TV for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
To sum it all up, you have a promising platform in the form of Spectrum TV app that you can use to stream your favorite Tv and watch movies. You can easily install it on handheld devices via app stores. If you have made up your mind, head over to the section below and download Spectrum TV for PC nd Laptop.
How to Use Spectrum TV on Windows and macOS
When it comes to streaming platforms where you can discover and watch your favorite movies and tv series, the bigger the screens you use them on the better the experience. However, you cannot install the Spectrum TV app, as you would on a handheld device. Spectrum TV is designed for Android and iOS OSes, and you can install it via Google Play and iTunes. As for PC/Laptop, the process is slightly different.
Given that there isn’t any PC version, we have to rely on the Android version of the Spectrum TV app. In order to use an Android-based app, you need a running Android OS platform. And that’s where the Emulators come in. For your ease, we have listed the instructions in the section below to help you set the Emulator on your PCs and Laptops.
Setting Up the Android Emulator
Now before we delve into the installation process, here are few words on the Emulators. These are virtual machines that emulate the Android OS. Think of it as a third-party that sits on Windows and OS X systems and when launched emulates the Android OS. This enables you to install and use the Spectrum TV on Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered MacBook/iMac to watch your favorite movies and tv series on big screens.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Spectrum TV for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Spectrum TV via google play search.
- Next, click on the Spectrum TV app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Spectrum TV under the ‘Apps’ section.
Spectrum TV app will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Spectrum TV for PC installation, reach us via comments.