Following this guide, you can download Star VPN for PC or Laptop and bypass geo-restrictions now on the big screens of PCs/Laptops with Star VPN app.
Star VPN Features
Whether you are in a school facing internet restrictions, in an office where you cannot access social platforms or facing geo-restrictions, you can bypass and access your desired content using a VPN. Star VPN is one of the solutions that you use to access restricted sites or apps and browse the internet in a secure manner. Also, you can use public WiFi connections as it turns public networks into private ones.
Star VPN features fast servers distributed in different countries and you can choose the server that meets your requirements. At the same time, there is absolutely no limit on the amount of data that you transmit or browse.
Next, is the security and privacy aspects, like any mainstream VPN, Star VPN aims to provide a secure connection.
Star VPN makes use of encryption and similar technologies to secure the data that you transmit over the connection. Though it a free proxy service, the security aspect is addressed to a certain extent. You can use passwords to secure personal data from hacker attacks.
And then there is anonymous browsing, where you can browse the internet without having to worry about prying eyes.
- Download TLS Tunnel VPN for PC, Windows and Mac
- Cloudflare 22.214.171.124 Warp VPN for PC, Windows and Mac
- Download GeckoVPN for PC, Windows 10 and macOS
In short, you have a promising VPN service, Star VPN that you can get for free and is easy to use. On handheld devices, you can easily install the app via app stores. To download Star VPN for PC on Windows and Mac devices, head over to the section below.
How to Use Star VPN on Windows and macOS
When it comes to geo-restrictions, irrespective of the device you are using you cannot access restricted or blocked sites. With the Star VPN app, you can bypass these restrictions and access your favorite sites or apps. It is aimed at Android and iOS, and you can install it easily on handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. Since Star VPN gives you access, you would want to use it on your PCs and Laptops as well.
Well, the idea is appealing and yes, you can actually install and use Star VPN on your PC or Laptop, you need a running Android OS platform. Since PCs/Laptops run on Windows and OS X, you need to set up an Android platform upon which you can install and use the Android version of the Star VPN app. And that’s where the Emulators come in.
Setting Up the Android Emulator
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Star VPN for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Star VPN via google play search.
- Next, click on the Star VPN app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Star VPN under the ‘Apps section.