Unleash your creativity, write stories, and create videos with the TextingStory app now on big screens as we help you download TextingStory for PC and Laptop.
Few Words on TextingStory App
TextingStory is an interesting app in the sense that you can write text conversations. You can unleash your creativity and write engaging stories. The whole aim of the app is to provide a platform where you can put your thoughts and turn them into something meaningful. And there is a lot more, which we will shed light on later.
Coming back to the text conversation, where you can create stories and put down meaningful ideas. The way it works is that you can write your thoughts just like you write a text message, except that you can name the character as if the thoughts belong to these characters. Likewise, you can switch to other characters and create an engaging and meaningful discussion or conversation.
When you are done writing the text stories, you can turn them into videos. These videos are automatically accelerated for consistently fast-paced results. And that’s pretty much what the app is all about. You can install it easily on handheld devices via app stores. To download TextingStory for PC or Laptop, head over to the section below.
How to Use TextingStory on Windows and macOS
TextingStory is a simple yet addictive app that allows you to create engaging stories and videos. It is aimed at Android as well iOS devices, and you can easily get it on handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. The same cannot be said for PCs and Laptops, as these devices run on Windows and OS X OSes.
An easy way around would be to use an Android Emulator and the Android version of the app. Since your PC or Laptop doesn’t run Android OS, you can set one up yourself using an Emulator. Also, for your ease, we have listed the instructions to help with the installation process.
Setting Up an Android Emulator
For those of you who haven’t heard about the Emulators, these are basically virtual machines that emulate the Android OS. Think of it as a third-party app that sits on your PC/Laptop and runs the Android OS. To put it into simple words, with Android Emulators, you can easily install and use the TextingStory app on your Windows PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. And now that you have the basic idea, let’s get back to the installation process.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install TextingStory for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for TextingStory via google play search.
- Next, click on the TextingStory app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find TextingStory under the ‘Apps’ section.
TextingStory app will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with TextingStory for PC installation, reach us via comments.