Discover and watch your favorite movies with The Filmes App. Here’s how you can download this app for PC or Laptop and use the app on big screens to watch your favorite movies.
About The Filmes App
The Filmes is an entertainment platform where you can create lists of your favorite movies or series and watch them in high quality. It is aimed at Portuguese-speaking users or more specifically Brazilian Portuguese. In terms of features, The Filmes is a pretty basic platform where you can create lists and watch your favorite movies and series.
It comes with a wide range of movies that you can stream anytime. All the content is categorized into genres, which makes it easier for you to browse and discover your favorite titles. This brings us to the quick search feature that comes in handy when you instantly want to find the movie or series you want to watch.
Aside from streaming, you can also download your favorite movies or series and can watch them later when offline. Also, there is a ‘favorites’ section where you can add your favorite movies and series and can come back anytime to start from where you left the last time.
In short, if you speak Portuguese and looking for an entertainment platform, The Filmes is the app you should start with.
How to use The Filmes App on Windows and macOS
The Filmes is aimed at Android OS, which means you can easily install it on handheld devices via Google Play. As for PCs or Laptops, these devices are powered by Windows and OS X systems. In order to use the Android version of The Filmes app on PC or Laptop, you need an Android OS platform. And that’s where the Emulators come in.
Setting up the Android Emulator
For those of you who are new to Emulators, these are virtual machines that emulate the Android OS. Think of an Emulator as a third-party app that you can install on top of Windows and macOS systems and when launched, these devices emulate Android OS.
For ease, we have listed the instructions in the section below. Once the platform is set, you can easily use The Filmes app on your Windows-running PC/Laptop and OS X-powered MacBook/iMac devices.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install The Filmes for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for The Filmes app via google play search.
- Next, click on The Filmes app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find the app under the ‘Apps’ section.