Discover trading ideas, access advanced charts, and use technical tools with the TradingView app on big screens as we help you download TradingView for PC and Laptop.
TradingView App Features
TradingView is a simple yet comprehensive app that allows you to make use of different instruments and information and make better trading decisions. It comes with a wide range of features, charts, and tools that you can use anytime. You can get real-time quotes and charts that are available all the time. And the best part is that all the data is obtained by professional providers who have extensive access.
With the TradingView app, you can effectively track stock and major global indices such as NASDAQ Composite, S&P 500 (SPX), NYSE, Dow Jones (DJI), DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225, etc. At the same time, you can learn about exchange rates, oil prices, and other commodities. Also, you can connect with millions of traders from around the world and learn from the experience investors.
Coming to the charts part, you have over 10 types of charts that help you with the market analysis. You can start with the elementary ones and then move onto Renko and Kagi charts, which are heavily focused on price fluctuations and help you determine long-term trends. Likewise, there are various other indicators and alerts that come in handy.
You can sync different accounts and access the apps charts and other data from different devices. To sum it all up, you have a promising app that you can use to make better trading decisions. Head over to the section below to learn and download TradingView for PC on Windows and Mac devices.
Can I Use TradingView on Windows and macOS?
From the latest industry news to trends and information to analytics, the TradingView app provides a comprehensive set of things that you can use to make better trading decisions. Coming to the big question, yes, you can install and use the TradingView app on your PCs and Laptops. However, the process is slightly different from the handheld devices.
On handheld devices, you can install the TradingView app via Google Play and iTunes. Since there isn’t any dedicated TradingView version for Windows or OS X, you will have to set up an Android OS platform in order to install or use the TradingView on big screens, as that’s where the Emulators come in.
How to set up an Android Emulator
Android Emulators are basically third-party apps that you can set up on your PCs and Laptops. Think of it as a platform that emulates the Android OS with an aim to help you install Android-based apps and games. In short, with the Emulator set up, you can install and use the TradingView app on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. Here’s how you can set up an Emulator yourself.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install TradingView for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for TradingView via google play search.
- Next, click on the TradingView app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find TradingView under the ‘Apps’ section.
TradingView will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with TradingView for PC installation, reach us via comments.