Following this guide, you can download Vantage FX for PC or Laptop and access 250+ tradable CFD’s, Indices, and Shares with the Vantage FX app now on big screens.
Vantage FX App Features
Vantage FX is a finance application where you can access 250+ tradable contracts-for-difference (CFDs) including Margin FX (Forex), and CFDs over Commodities, Indices, and Shares. You can open an account instantly, deposit, withdraw and manage funds using the featured-packed platform of Vantage FX. It’s all quite easy, given all the features and access that you can get any time anywhere.
In terms of features, you have order management, customized watchlists, alerts, and much more that you use to enhance the trading experience. These help you trade CFDs on price movements of popular instruments such as USD, Bitcoin, Gold, and Crude Oil. Likewise, you can buy and sell CFDs at low spreads and commissions. There is a dedicated calendar that you can use to check the economic events.
Aside from that, you can apply various technical tools including MA, BOLL, MIKE, BBI, and other similar features. You can review data visualization of trading performance on a dashboard summary. Also, there is a live chat that connects you to customer support. In addition, you have a market analysis, articles, and videos that you can rely on make better decisions.
To sum it all up, you have a promising platform in the form of Vantage FX app that you can use to make better trading decisions. It is free-to-install and you can get it easily on handheld devices. You can learn to download Vantage FX for PC on Windows and Mac devices via the sections below.
Can I Use Vantage FX on Windows and macOS?
For a basic trading application where you can learn and make insightful decisions on shares, indices, and other forex reserves, Vantage FX is a promising app. If you want to use it on the big screens of your PC and Laptop, note a couple of things. Vantage FX is designed for Android devices and can easily install it via Google Play.
How to set up an Android Emulator
For newbies, think of an Emulator as a third-party app that you can set up on your PCs and Laptops. You can launch it anytime and you’ll have a running Android OS platform. In short, with the Emulator set, you can easily install and use the Vantage FX app on your Windows-running PC/Laptop and OS X-powered Macbook/iMac. Let’s now dive into the details and help you set the Emulator.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Vantage FX for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Vantagevia google play search.
- Next, click on the Vantage app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Vantage FX under the ‘Apps’ section.
Vantage FX will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Vantage FX for PC installation, reach us via comments.