Following this guide, you can now download Xfinity Stream for PC or Laptop and watch your favorite movies and series on big screens with the Xfinity Stream app.
About Xfinity Stream App
With the Xfinity Stream app, you can turn your devices into a cinema and watch your favorite movies and tv series. And it’s not just about movies or tv series, you can even tune into live tv and avail the Xfinity service. Whether you are into sports, want to update yourself with news, or enjoy the latest movies, Xfinity Stream is where you can discover your interests and stream them.
Coming to the features part, you have 200+ channels that you can watch while on the go as part of a wider live Tv aspect. At the same time, there is a whole library of movies and tv series that you can watch anytime. You can even download your favorite titles from the library and can watch when offline. Aside from the built-in library, you can even watch on-demand shows and schedule DVR recordings from any device.
The whole aim of the app is to turn your devices into a streaming platform where you can watch your favorite movies, shows and kill some time. As for the app, it is user-friendly and seamless in terms of operation and navigation. If you have an existing Xfinity ID, you can simply login and you have all your settings and marked stuff.
If you are setting up the app for the first time, you can create a new account using an email and username. In short, you have a complete entertainment platform where you can watch movies, live tv, and lots of other things. You can download Xfinity Stream for PC on Windows and Mac devices, following the section below.
Can I Use Xfinity Stream on Windows and macOS?
A one-word answer to that is “yes”, however, there are few things you need to know. It is designed for Android and iOS devices, which means you can easily get it on handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. However, as for PCs and Laptops, since these devices run either on Windows and OS X, you cannot install the app directly.
Given that you can stream your favorite movies and series, the bigger the screens you use the Xfinity Stream app on the better the experience. An easy way to install and use the app on big screens of PCs/Laptops is via an Android Emulator. Head over to the section below to learn about the Emulators and set on up yourself.
How to set up an Android Emulator
Android Emulators are basically third-party apps that you can install on your PCs and Laptops. The aim is to set up an Android OS platform or an app that emulates the Android OS. Once the platform is set, you can easily install and use Xfinity Stream app to watch your favorite movies and tv series on Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. If you have made up your mind, let’s delve into the instructions and set up the Emulator.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Xfinity Stream for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Xfinity Stream via google play search.
- Next, click on the Xfinity Stream app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Xfinity Stream under the ‘Apps’ section.
Xfinity Stream app will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Xfinity Stream for PC installation, reach us via comments.