Want to download YouTube Shorts Video. But don’t know how to. Then you have come to the right place to learn how to do that.
Are YouTube Shorts the golden ticket to creator success? How do you even make one? Those are valid questions, so here’s everything you need to know about the new feature.
What is YouTube Shorts
YouTube Shorts will feature all the basics of any TikTok clone: a multi-segment camera that makes it easy for creators to quickly string together clips, a wide selection of music tracks. (with catalogs from “over 250 labels and publishers”), and a robust-looking captioning tool, the last of which is debuting alongside the US launch.
Like TikTok, users will be able to swipe through an endless, algorithmically generated feed of short videos, subscribe to their favorite creators, explore specific hashtags or sounds, and remix other videos’ audio tracks. Even the interface looks similar to TikTok’s player.
Where is YouTube Shorts Available
Creators in the following countries/regions can now use the latest YouTube app to create Shorts:
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Kingdom
- United States
How do I record a Short?
To create a short video on YouTube:
- Sign in to YouTube on mobile.
- To make your Short longer than 15 seconds, tap 15 above the record button to record up to 60 seconds (60).
Note: Recording with music from our library or the original audio from other videos is limited to 15 seconds.
- To record a clip, hold the capture button or tap it to start recording and then again to stop.
- Tap undo to remove the previous video clip you recorded or tap redo to add it back.
- Tap done to preview and enhance your video tap NEXT to add details to your video.
- Add a title (max 100 characters) to your short video.
- Tap UPLOAD to finish.
How to Download the YouTube Shorts Video
So let us discuss the methods on how you can download the YouTube Shorts Video on your Windows and Mac PCs. These methods can also be used to download videos on your smartphone as well.
Method 1: With YouTube Short Downloader
There is no native way to download YouTube Shorts videos on a device. You’ll have to seek help from third-party apps and websites. Third-party apps and websites for YouTube Shorts video download are many, but the one we are recommending here is Short Downloader. It’s among the nicest web tools that work across browsers.
- Original Quality, which most of the tools out there can’t provide you.
- We create it simple for you. Download shorts video by your browser, No need to install any software use our shorts video downloader website tools and save from unwanted apps. It’s Superb!
- Download YouTube shorts videos on any device like mobile, PC, tablet.
- It’s always free we did not want any charges, so have fun!
- No need to log in or signups.
Step By Step Guide to use YouTube Short Downloader
- Open YouTube app on your Android mobile phone or a Windows PC.
- Go to the Shorts section. It’ll be next to the home icon on the bottom page
- Tap on the ‘share’ icon and choose ‘Copy link’
- After this fire up your browser that supports downloading
- Visit Short Downloader and paste YouTube Shorts video link on the ‘Paste link here’ box
- Click the “Download” button to being processed your video downloading.
- Now, the New screen is open, here you see the three dots, click on it and hit download.
- When your shorts video download process is complete your browser tells you the video will be downloaded.
- You can find the video in your gallery or also find the video in file management inside the Download folder or default folder which you use to save.
Mehtod 2: Through an app
At the time of writing this, there are no apps available that support YouTube Shorts Video download option. But if you find one do let us know and also if you want to use the app on your PC as well you can always use the BlueStacks emulator.