YouTube Vanced APK [16.29.39.]– is an advanced version of YouTube which allows ad blocking, background playback, pinch and zoom, and many more. By the time you finish reading this, you will know everything about it. Every features it offers, where to get it, and how to install it on your Android device.
Billions of users watch 3.25 billion hours of YouTube videos every month. The statistics could have been bigger, suggesting consumer feedback and suggestions. The traditional user today wants more from the video-sharing giant.
Some of them are no ads and playing videos in the background. YouTube hasn’t addressed this yet, and we don’t see these features in the near future too soon. But not to worry, the Youtube alternative: YouTube Vanced is already serving thousands of users in the present date.
How does YouTube Vanced work?
YouTube Vanced uses the Youtube API to render all Youtube Vanced UI. You can think of this as a hotel where all facility is there. The only difference is: the name of this hotel is YouTube Vanced and not a famous hotel name. YouTube Vanced is a high-performance version of the YouTube app. It has customizable features that set it apart.
Installation of YouTube Vanced is not as straightforward as heading to Google Play to install the latest version. What you need to do is install the latest Vanced Manager from the project website first on the device.
- Ad-free Youtube: Playing videos without advertisements – bye-bye annoying advertisements.
- Use gesture to control Zoom, volume, and brightness: Pinch the screen to zoom (regardlessof the device) and swipe control for volume, brightness up-down.
- Toggle Theme: Switch between white, black, or dark themes.
- Background Playing: Play Youtube videos in the background for all Android devices.
- Auto Repeat Feature Available: No need to hit replay manually, Use Youtube Vanced auto-repeat feature.
- Picture in Picture mode (PIP): While using other applications, continue to watch videos in the picture in picture mode.
- Customize Video Playback speed: Set playback speed as you prefer.
- Set Video Resolution: Selectresolution preferred by you.
- HDR or VP9: You are in control of what you want.
- Override maximum resolution: You can override the max resolution of the video as well.
What is Youtube Vanced APK
Vanced is an incredibly useful app that gives you the possibility to download your favorite YouTube videos quickly, easily, and conveniently.
One of the best things about Vanced is that its interface is very similar to the official YouTube app. This makes it a breeze to simply search for your favorite videos and then download them easily.
Therefore, once you’ve found the video from the Vanced platform, you just have to tap on the arrow found below the video to start the download. After that, you get to pick the resolution and other settings to suit your needs according to the device you’re going to use to watch the video.
Step by Step Guide to Install the YouTube Vanced APK
Instead of using a single APK, YouTube Vanced recently started being distributed as a bundle that requires a third-party app to install. Some fans found this too difficult, so the Vanced developers decide to make the process easier.
The team behind YouTube Vanced created a new app called Vanced Manager. It has all the necessary files and tools, so you don’t have to worry about downloading the right files anymore. And thanks to this new app, the installation process for YouTube Vanced is now dead simple.
- Download the latest Vanced Manager from here on your Android device.
- Install the app and open it.
- Make sure to select “nonroot” during the initial configuration wizard.
- Tap “Install” next to MicroG.
- Follow the instructions to allow installing from unknown apps.
- MicroG will download and then you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready.
- Next, tap “Install” next to Vanced.
- Select your preferred theme and tap “NEXT”.
- Select your preferred language and tap “FINISH”.
- Vanced will download and you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready.
Once you successfully sign in, you will be redirected to the home page, now logged into your Google account.
How to Customize Youtube Vanced APK
You can start YouTube Vanced after both components have been installed. The interface looks identical to that of the YouTube application, and there is a chance that you won’t notice a difference on the first screen because of that.
The first thing you may want to do is open the Settings of the application and open the “Sponsor Block settings” and “Vanced settings” to go through the configuration once.
Sponsor Block is not enabled by default; it is a component that uses crowd-sourced data to skip sponsored messages in videos. Works really well for popular channels that use sponsorship messages. Just toggle the option to enable it.
Advanced settings are quite extensive. You may use them, among other things, to:
- Change preferred video quality on mobile and Wi-Fi.
- Override the maximum device video resolution.
- Change the preferred video speed.
- Override the default codec.
- Enable the hiding of Home ads (experimental feature).
- Disable YouTube Stories.
- Disable End Cards.
- Disable Info Card buttons.
- Disable branding watermark.
- Disable cast button.
- Enable tablet miniplayer.
- Enable comments location.
- Enable Home search bar.
- Enable dark theme.
- Enable automatic repeat.
- Disable full HDR brightness.
- Enable experimental player.
- Enable swipe controls for brightness and volume.
All of these options are added to the YouTube options provided by the official application. Google users may sign in to their account using YouTube Vanced to manage subscriptions and get all the benefits associated with the account.
- Since Google has moved to split APKs, the Vanced App is only downloadable from Vanced Manager. For the unsupported devices Non-Root variant is the best option.
- For devices of non-root variant, it does not replace the original app. Users with rooted phones can also have a non-root version. However, they have to have MicroG Vanced to run the non-root variant on a conventional device.
- For the non-root users, sometimes the app gets crashed after purchasing. This happens due to the MicroG crashing. In this case, it is recommended to move to original App.
- The app releases regular updates. It is recommended to have the latest correct version.