Are you struggling with the Elden Ring Error Code 30005? This error code usually pops up when you launch the game. According to the information, this error is related to the Easy Anti Cheat software.
The game continuously monitors your data to see if you are using any cheat software or an engine during your gameplay. But it does not mean that when you see the Error code 30005 on your screen that you are cheating or using such software.
In this article, we will tell you how you can fix the Elden Ring error code 30005 issue and continue playing the game.
What is the Elden Ring Error Code 30005?
A lot of players seem to get the Error Code 30005 which does not look good for the outlook of the game. The problem seems to arise due to the Easy Anti Cheat software used by the Elden Ring and a lot of other games to keep the games clear from cheaters.
This error stops the game from launching and pops the error code 30005 instead. With no official fix in sight, players are forced to search the internet for a solution.
How to fix the error code 30005 in Elden Ring?
There are a couple of solutions to resolve this error code. Some of them include general troubleshooting methods and others are specific solutions related to this issue. Make sure to try them all.
Restart the game
First things first, most of the errors go away when you restart the game. The same is the case with Elden Ring Error Code 30005 usually players have reported that the error went away when they restarted the game. So be sure to restart the game before trying the next solution.
Check the Server Status
You can also make sure that the Elden Ring servers are not down. The error usually also pops up when the game servers are down and it can make the cheat engine prompt this error. So to check the server status you can visit the Elden Ring official Twitter page and see whether the game servers are down or not.
The Elden Ring error code 30005 is all about easy anti-cheat (EAC) software and mainly comes up because you need to install it correctly. Follow the steps given below:
- Go to the EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game’s installation folder.
- Find EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe.
- Launch it as admin.
- Click on Install.
- This is how to reinstall EAC and if you’d like to Repair it, follow the same steps but choose Repair at the very end.
Close all the Unnecessary Programs
If the above solution didn’t work, then closing unwanted programs will help you to eliminate the Elden Ring “Failed to initialize the game launcher” Error.
If there are too many programs running in the background then there is a high chance that the apps will use a lot of internet, which may lead to the Elden Ring showing the Error 30005.
Follow these steps to close all the unwanted programs so that your bandwidth can be freed up.
- Press Ctrl+shift+ESC to open the task manager, or you can simply right-click on the windows icon and open the task manager from there.
- Now check which program is using more Network
- Right-click on that program and select End task
- And check if the “Elden Ring Error code 30005.” is solved or not.
Verify the Game Files to Fix Elden Ring Error Code 30005
Sometimes the game file will get corrupted or get deleted which eventually causes Elden Ring “Failed to initialize the game launcher“.
Verify Game File in Steam (Client software)
Follow the steps to verify the game file on steam software:
- Launch the Steam Software and login into steam.
- Go to the library.
- Select the game and right-click on the game and select properties.
- Now click on the “Local file” Option, and it will open up a menu.
- Click on the “Verify Integrity of the Game Cache“
- Now the software is starting to verify the files and this will take some time.