Use the Epson iPrint app on your PC. Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
What is the Epson iPrint PC app?
With its broad and diverse suite of mobile device applications, Epson makes a compelling case for consumers to purchase its printers and for solution providers to partner with Epson. The company’s free tools for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, and Windows Phone offer the ability to print now or later, send scans via email, scan to a device or to the cloud, check supply levels and otherwise monitor its printers and MFPs from literally anywhere in the world.
On the first launch, Epson iPrint for PC presents a list of icons for outputting compatible documents and accessing other capabilities, depending on the selected printer. If none is selected, tapping on the top line brings up a screen that will search for printers on the LAN, allow manual input of an IP address, or access Epson Connect and Remote Print. This button links to the functionality provided by separate Epson apps, which also are free.
The Photo button links to the Android Gallery with images grouped as in the device. The Saved Documents button provides access to on-device files; tapping on a supported document brings up a static preview with access to the usual array of printer settings and output preferences. The app can print jpg, gif, tiff, BMP, png, pdf, doc, Xls, and ppt file formats.
There’s also direct access to the device camera, Web pages through an embedded browser, and files stored on Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive. Printing from external Android apps is supported through Android’s Share feature, but the page we tested was truncated to letter size rather than scaled or tiled. Access to printer settings is through the device’s default browser and the printer’s Web internal page.
Advanced Features – Epson iPrint for Windows app
- Print high-quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
- Choose and print multiple photos
- Print your email attachments and stored files
- Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
- Print with and without borders
- Switch between color or monochrome printing
- Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
- Optimize print quality
- Buy ink and supplies for your printer
- Setup & register to Epson Connect
- Manage remote printers
|Developer||Seiko Epson Corporation|
How to Install the Epson iPrint app on Windows and Mac
- Install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the emulator on your PC.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Search for the Epscon iPrint app and click on the install button.
- Enter your Google Id to start the download process of the app.
You can also use the Epson iPrint app on your smartphone as well.
How do I get my Epson printer to print?
To fix your Epson printer not printing issue
- Check your printer connection.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Update your printer driver.
- Check the Print Spooler service.
- Clear all print jobs.
- Use another program to print your document.
- Check the status of your printer.
Does Epson have a printer app?
Epson iPrint for PC app makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world. Print, scan and share directly from your Android phone or tablet. Print photos, emails, webpages, and files including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF documents.
How do I connect my phone to my Epson printer?
On your Android device, download the Epson iPrint for PC app from Google Play. Go to Settings on your Android device, select Printing, and enable the Epson plug-in. Connect your Android device to the same wireless network as your product. Now you are ready to print.