Eventbrite app for PC is an independent platform for hosting or joining local events. You can create an event and sell tickets for it (or just give them away), invite specific people, or share the event among your friends. You can also search for events to join based on location, topic, or whether you have to pay or not.
Discover upcoming events near you and get personalized recommendations. Stay up on the latest for popular events like concerts, festivals, yoga classes, holiday events on New Year’s Eve or Halloween, and networking events. Find something fun to hit up by date, time, and location. Buy tix and keep ‘em handy on your mobile device to make check-in nice and easy. Ready to explore?
What is Eventbrite PC app?
The web-based platform puts the most important thing, search, front and center. Like SeatGeek and Songkick, Eventbrite’s homepage automatically detects your location based on your location and pre-fills the location search criteria; you simply key in an event name or category. You can even filter your searches by date if you’re specifically looking for a good time this upcoming weekend.
Beneath that search bar lives a large area that’s filled with upcoming events. If you haven’t created an account, you see a simple listing of activities and performances in your area. If you create an account, however, the app shows you events that match the topics of interest you selected when you signed up.
For example, I selected the Cultural, Food & Drink, and Festival categories when I signed up, so my Eventbrite for PC app homepage is often filled with the likes of A Decadent Evening of Chocolate and Cocktails, Pop Up Dinner NYC, and New York Cocktail Expo. The bottom of the page displays trending topics, such as Networking and Sports & Wellness.
Features of Eventbrite for Windows app
Eventbrite for Windows is an online event-planning site from which you can create an event page, register attendees, track attendance, and even sell tickets online or at the door.
- Post an event online. With Eventbrite for Windows app,, you can post any kind of event, from a long-overdue family reunion, spiritual retreat, community art festival, or really just about anything that involves people getting together. Events that are free for attendees, also are free to you, the organizer.
- Customize the event page. You have almost complete control over how your event page looks and what you can offer on that page. For example, you can offer a discount code for online ticket sales, merchandise (t-shirts branded with your family name for that reunion), or even a secret code to get into the event (knock on the blue door and say “Rosebud”).
- Sell tickets online. Through Eventbrite, you can offer online ticket sales through PayPal or credit cards. You also can track the payments and issue refunds.
- Promote your event. Eventbrite gives you the ability to promote your event through social media, send out invitations, and have your event be findable through most search engines.
- Sell tickets at the door. With the free Neon app, you can sell tickets at the door and register people as they arrive.
- Track ticket sales and registration. Through Eventbrite, you can watch and evaluate your sales in real-time.
Before you can do any of these cool things on Eventbrite, you need to sign up for an account. Go to the Eventbrite website and click the Try It Now button.
How to Install the Eventbrite app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android emulator, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Log in using your Google ID.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- Search for the Eventbrite app and click on the install button.
You can also use the Eventbrite app on your smartphone as well.