Download the Fasto VPN app on your PC. The app conceals your true IP address and protects your privacy. Your online activities will always remain anonymous when using Fasto VPN proxy.
What is the Fasto VPN PC app?
Fasto VPN is a free and unlimited VPN (Virtual Private Network) proxy client that allows you to use Wi-Fi and cellular data networks to access blocked apps and websites. There is no need to configure anything; simply click one button to connect to the Internet securely and anonymously.
Fasto VPN is fast! It establishes a high-speed, encrypted VPN connection for your smartphone. You can watch streaming videos and content without waiting for it to buffer. After connecting, a free VPN can lower ping and increase game speed.
The app encrypts your Internet connection so that third parties cannot track your online activity, making it more secure than a typical proxy, increasing the safety and security of your Internet connection, especially when using public free Wi-Fi.
- Unlimited time, Unlimited data, Unlimited bandwidth
- 4000+ worldwide VPN servers
- No registration or login required
- No Log is saved from any users
- High-level encryption protocols: OpenVPN, IKEv2
- Protect your safety and privacy
What is considered a VPN
A VPN connects a private network to a public network, allowing users to send and receive data as if their computers were directly connected to the private network. Applications running over the VPN can thus benefit from the functionality, security, and management of the private network.
Individual Internet users can use a VPN to protect their personal identity and location, circumvent geo-restrictions and censorship, or connect to proxy servers to secure their transactions. However, in order to prevent circumvention of their geo-restrictions, some websites block access to well-known VPN technology.
VPNs do not completely conceal online connections, but they do improve privacy and security.
How to Install the Fasto VPN app on Windows and Mac
Follow the steps below to get this amazing VPN installed on your device.
- To begin you will need an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now you will need to find the apk file of the Fasto VPN app from a trusted source on the internet.
- Open the emulator and in and click on the “Install apk” button from the Side toolbar.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer, from where you can navigate to the .apk or .xapk file for the app you want to install.
- Click open on the file you want to install it will start the installation process.
- Or you can simply drag and drop the .apk file on the home screen of the emulator.