Have you encountered PS5 Exception Error codes E2-8223B400 and E2-8223b089 that could come up when you’re trying to connect to the PlayStation server, and playing game. We’re going to know you how to fix this error code E2-8223B400.
PS5 Exception Error E2-8223b400 PS5 error code
The E2-8223b400 code is an exception. Much like the previous exception covered on Digistatment, the E2-8223b400 is related to the Playstation Network Server. The error is accompanied by the following message:
This could primarily be due to server congestion. Server congestion then leads to failure to connect to the Playstation Network. Here are some steps that will help you overcome this exception:
- Check the PSN status page.
- Turn off your router and modem, and wait at least 5 minutes, then restart it. It is always advisable to consider using a wired connection for your console.
More possible Solutions for PS5 Exception error E2-8223b400 and E2-8223b089
Some possible options that we can apply if we have this error are:
• Connect the PS5 by Ethernet cable to the Internet instead of by WiFi
• Restart the PS5
• Update your PS5
• Turn off the router for a few minutes and turn it on again
• If possible, try to open these ports. TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480 and UDP: 3478, 3479, 49152 ～ 65535
• Configure a static IP