Download the FlipaClip app on your PC. Animate your dreams and bring them to life! The app’s video animation tools make frame-by-frame animation fun and easy.
What is the FlipaClip PC app?
FlipaClip for PC is an application in which you can draw, animate and share videos. You can share your animations and drawings with World on Youtube.
Your screen is a blank canvas and you can draw anything you want using all kinds of brushstrokes and colors to bring your ideas to life, letting your imagination run wild. FlipaClip is especially useful for anyone who wants to create sketches and vignettes or just wants to have fun drawing, with all the tools you need to draw what you want in layers and other intuitive functions to help you along the way.
Whether you’re sketching, storyboarding, animating, or learning, FlipaClip for Windows provides the best drawing and animating experience. The simple and intuitive controls are easy to learn and powerful enough to bring your ideas to life!
What does it Offer?
Flipaclip for PC provides digital tools to draw and create the frames of a storyboard and transform them into animated videos, cartoons, and GIFs. Animation as an end product is something that all children recognise but don’t necessarily understand the artistry behind it. It is difficult and time-consuming to produce with non-digital resources.
The app replicates and improves upon traditional flipbook-style animation. Combining simple yet interesting drawing tools with frame control enables the production of impressive animations.
Learn frame-by-frame animation, draw pictures and turn them into animated gifs, or draw over videos to create a rotoscope video. Quickly select content with the lasso tool and adjust the colors easily with the new paint bucket.
- Pressure-sensitive stylus supported.
- Samsung S Pen and Sonar Pen is supported.
- Go pro and add up to 10 layers!
- animation timeline and practical tools
- Onion skin animating tool
- Frames viewer and Frames manager
- Overlay grids to guide your animations
- Easily add and edit audio clips using up to six audio tracks for free.
- Add dialogue to your animation with voice recording!
- Import your own audio files for a low cost.
- Get creative with our popular curated sound fx audio packages.
- Animate images you import or draw on top of your videos.
- Add rotoscopes to your videos.
- Save your animated movies as MP4 or GIF files.
- PNG sequences with transparency are supported.
- share and Post to TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or Tumblr.
- Drawing Layers and Drawing tools
- Text tool
- Build animation videos
|Developer||Visual Blasters LLC|
|Category||Art & Design|
|Price||Free with in app Purchase|
How to Install the FlipaClip app on Window and mac
- Install an Android emulator on your PC, the best one is the BlueStacks
- Complete the installation setup of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- From the desktop, shortcut open the emulator and wait for the setup to complete.
- You will be required to give your Google ID.
- Search for the FlipaClip app.
- Click on the install button to complete the download of the app
You can use FlipaClip app on your smartphone as well.
Is FlipaClip a good app?
Flipaclip is actually good if you understand everything, like layers, frames, and all that stuff, it’s free to use, even if you don’t buy premium, you can still have fun animating on FlipaClip!
How much does FlipaClip for PC cost?
FlipaClip limits access to some features when using the free and basic form of the app. Gaining access to all the premium features on FlipaClip costs $4.99
Is the app Free?
If you’re looking to create some cartoon animation, then FlipaClip for Windows app is a great choice for a free animation app that has all the perks of a modern animation technology, but still has an old-school feel
Does the app work offline?
You can get the app for Android directly from the Google Play Store. The benefit here is that you can receive automatic updates, and the app is always ready for you to use. You can also store your projects offline if you want, you can even create a backup for them if you want.