Use the HeimLink app on your PC. You can view your live video feed from anywhere by logging into the free mobile app on your smartphone, tablet, and now even on your PC.
What is the HeimLink PC app?
Picking the most appropriate security camera for your own unique circumstances is often much harder than it sounds. You’ve got to think about how the camera will be getting its power, how it will be saving data, and how you can access your recordings. You’ve got to think about recording modes, the kind of circumstances under which the camera will trigger recording, and the ease of installation. It can get tricky fast.
The new battery-powered smart home security cameras from HeimVision and Amazon go where wires can’t! Outdoor and Indoor run for up to two years on the included set of AA lithium batteries to help protect what matters most for less. Looking for an affordable plug-in option? HeimLink has you covered!
You can look after your parents and children, check in on your pets, or keep tabs on any abnormal intrusion at home with the Wansview Cloud Camera.
Why do you need the HeimLink for Windows app?
The app allows you to view your home in real time 24/7, and sends activity alerts to notify you of any unusual motion detected activity, you can even review the recorded video.
The app actually makes it much quicker and easier to setup the camera. After the setup process is over, the app helps you in control. That includes the ability to customize sensitivity detection levels, and it enables camera sharing configuration, to let other people use or view the cameras. You can configure notifications for motion detection, auto tracking, and so forth.
- Real-time video streaming from your camera to your phone
- 2-way conversation and audio
- Unusual motion detected activity
- Review the recorded video
- Pan, tilt, and zoom on your phone to see more details
- HD video with both day and night vision
- Manage your camera
- Remote control home appliances from anywhere
- Add and control multiple devices simultaneously, one APP controls all smart devices
- Voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Home and other smart devices
- Intelligent linkage to automatically run smart devices based on temperature, location, and time
- One-click sharing device to family and friends, easily enjoy smart life
- Receive real-time alerts to ensure your home safety
- Quickly connect to the network, no need to wait, enjoy the speed experience
How to Install the HeimLink app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Run the Exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator on your PC.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be required to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the HeimLink app and click on the install button.
You can use the HeimLink app on your smartphone as well.
Is HeimLink app safe?
Your privacy and security are HeimLink’s top concerns. With the support of top-tier cybersecurity mechanisms— W3C, Google, Android, and Amazon— HeimLink is equipped with the most advanced protection.
Is HeimLink camera free?
It’s cross-platform, so it doesn’t matter if your old phone was an Android phone or iPhone. And the same goes for your new phone. HeimLink for PC app is free to use and gives you a remote view of your live feed, motion detection with alerts, free cloud storage, a two-way audio feed, and use of both the front and rear cameras.
How does HeimVision security camera work?
HeimVision Camera currently has a feature called Moving Object Detection, which continuously uses the device’s camera to monitor a target scene. Once it identifies a moving object in the area, the app will begin recording the video and send notifications to the device owner.