Follow this tutorial to get the iDMSS Plus for PC. This guide will let you install iDMSS for PC on Windows 11, Windows 10, and macOS. You can use it for both desktop PCs and Laptops.
The iDMSS Plus PC app
iDMSS Plus for PC is the leading iPhone surveillance software. Although there are many such apps available for the iOS ecosystem, the iDMSS stands out for a few reasons.
This app is built by Zhejian DAUHUA Technology, the same company that’s also behind apps like gDMSS
What does the app offer?
iDMSS for Windows app can be connected to your IP or CCTV camera using your camera’s IP address. The camera and the device with iDMSS must be running on the same WiFi network in order to establish this connection for the first time.
Once connected, you can control your camera using the app only. The app can connect with multiple cameras at the same time. You can keep an eye on the activity through 4 different cameras at the same time.
The app displays the cameras in a tiled view on its home screen. The app is loaded with features like recording, panic alerts, cloud integration, and many other unique features. When an unusual activity takes place in front of your camera, the iDMSS app will quickly inform you about it through the security alarm.
How to Install the iDMSS app on a PC
The app supports a number of companies. There is a highly likely chance that it is compatible with the camera installed at your home or office right now. It’s a great application to stay safe without sticking to a big LCD monitor of your cameras. You can just take the security surveillance along with you via your phone or Laptop.
To install the iDMSS Plus for PC, you would need an Android emulator. Take a look at the requirements and steps below to start using iDMSS for Windows 10 or the iDMSS for macOS now.
- BlueStacks Android Emulator – Download and install it.
- Windows 11,10 or macOS
- Cameras installed on your premises
- WiFi Network
- NoxPlayer Emulator if you are a macOS user.
Download iDMSS Plus on Windows 10
- Launch BlueStacks on PC and log in using your existing or new Google Account.
- In the BlueStacks, open the Play Store.
- Search for “iDMSS Plus” in the Play Store now.
- As you find the app, install it. If you are unable to find iDMSS Plus in Play Store, install gDMSS Plus instead, that’s the same app.
- After installation, open the app and set it up with your cameras.
- Start the surveillance now, that’s all.
Download the iDMSS Plus on Mac
- Download the NoxPlayer emulator on your device.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Download the iDMSS apk from a trusted source on the internet.
- On the home screen of the emulator look for the import option, and from there import apk of the app.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop the apk on the home screen of the emulator to complete the installation of the app.
Download iDMSS Plus on Windows 11
The app is not officially available on the Windows 11 app store. You might find some blogs suggesting that you can install the PlayStore app on Windows 11, That method does not work. So you just need to follow the Windows 10 method on your PC to use the Android app on your device.