Looking for a way to install iDVR Pro Viewer for PC? You are at the right place. You will find here the steps to download iDVR Pro Viewer for PC on Windows 10, Windows 11, and macOS-powered computers.
iDVR Pro Viewer PC app
If you own an iDVR Pro for PC app CCTV Camera, the iDVR Pro Viewer is a must-have application. It’s a companion application for all of the iDVR Pro Viewer cameras. With this app, you can connect one or more iDBR Pro CCTV Cameras with your phone or laptop.
Once connected, you can monitor the cameras regardless of where you are. This app will let you remotely control the cameras through your phone/computer. It uses the WiFi or cellular connection to let you control the cameras.
You can keep an eye on the live activity happening in front of your cameras without staying inside your premises. iDVR Pro Viewer gives you the freedom to move freely without worrying about what’s happening in your backyard.
You can be away and still know each and everything using this app. For those wondering, the app supports the following models.
The current version of the iDVR Pro application supports standard definition analog CCTV cameras. It also supports the AHD and HD-TVI cameras. The output resolutions are 720p and 1080p for the AHD and HD-TVI cameras. You can configure the channels of the DVRs differently. 720P or 1080P, it’s going to be your choice only.
As far as the features of this app are concerned, it is quite a versatile application. First of all, it lets you connect up to 12 cameras at the same time. In a tiled view on the home screen, you can keep an eye on all cameras simultaneously.
This app is equipped with features like screen capture, video recording, live video sharing over your network, motion detection, and an alarm system.
You can set the application to automatically upload the recorded footage on your connected cloud drive account. The motion detection will notify you when an unusual activity takes place in front of your camera.
A solid alarm system is incorporated to keep you informed of anything that’s not normal.
How to Install the iDVR Pro Viewer for PC
Okay, so this app is built for Android smartphones. But what if you want to monitor your backyard or office on a computer? Well, there’s no official iDVR Pro Viewer for PC, but with the guide that we are about to show you, you can run it on both Windows and macOS operating systems.
Requirements to download
- First of all, you must have an iDVR CCTV Camera installed.
- A desktop PC or Laptop with Windows 10.11 or macOS is needed.
- Your Camera & Computer need to be using the same WiFi connection.
- Android Emulator i.e. BlueStacks or NoxPlayer – Download and install the emulator, and set up the emulator using an existing/new Google Account.
- Follow the remaining guide to install it now.
Download iDVR Pro Viewer for PC
- Open the BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- In the emulator, open the Google Play Store.
- Type “iDVR Pro Viewer” in the search bar of the Play Store and hit enter.
- As you find the app, install it.
- Launch the iDVR Pro Viewer now.
- Enter your camera details and start the surveillance.