Use the Internet Speed Meter app on your PC. Explore mobile network coverage maps based on real-world data gathered by the Speedtest app. Visualize many mobile carrier networks’ availability down to the street level, right in the app
What is the Internet Speed Meter PC app?
Ever wonder why your webpage is loading slowly or looking for an internet speed meter for monitoring? Now you can check your network speed with ongoing notification or floating widget for real-time statistics at a glance.
The internet speed Meter for PC app and wifi speed meter test your download and upload speed and latency (ping). It can be used for your cellular connections ( LTE, 4G, 3G) and a wifi analyzer to perform a wifi speed test for wifi hotspots.
You could use it for Wi-Fi signal strength to find the strongest signal spot in your house or office. Internet Speed Meter for Windows app also helps you scan the devices to find who is using your Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi channel analysis helps you find a less crowded channel for your wifi router. This Wi-Fi analyzer provides useful information about wireless signals around you.
The app can help to manage your data usage. It monitors your data usage on mobile, Wifi, and roaming and you could set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock.
- Test your download and upload speed and ping latency.
- Advanced ping test to check your network stability.
- Check Wi-Fi signal strength and find the strongest signal spot
- Detect who is using your Wi-Fi
- Data usage manager help you monitor your mobile data usage
- Check your real-time internet speed in the status bar
- Diagnose network automatically when bad connection
- Detailed speed test information and Real-time graphs
- Save internet speed test result permanently
|Name||Internet Speed Meter|
|Size||Varies with device|
How to Install the Internet Speed Meter app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be asked to give your Google ID, if you do not have one than create it.
- Search for the Internet Speed Meter app and click on the install button.
- Now the app will start the downloading and you can get the app on your PC.
You can also use the Internet Speed Meter app on your smartphone as well.
How do I turn on my internet speed Meter for PC app?
You don’t get many options here, you can just enable this feature from the settings and that’s it. Go to Settings > Notifications & Status Bar > enable Show Connection Speed
What is a good internet speed?
A good download speed is at least 25 Mbps, and a good upload speed is at least 3 Mbps. Some people can get away with fewer Mbps and others need more—but that’s a good internet speed for most people. With 25 Mbps, you can stream Netflix or Youtube, attend Zoom meetings, and play most online games on one or two devices.