Following this guide, you can now learn to download iQIYI Video for PC or Laptop and use the iQIYI app on the big screens to watch your favorite Asian movies, shows, and animes.
About iQIYI Video App
iQIYI Video is where you get access to your favorite Asian movies and Tv shows. It is a streaming service with multilingual support where you can discover and watch tons of movies, animes, Tv shows, and much more.
Whether you are an Arabic speaker, understand only Spanish, or are proficient in English, you don’t have to worry about the language, given that the app provides for different languages.
Coming to the features, you have a vast library, full of movies, dramas, variety shows, and much more that you can browse and watch. Moreover, it is updated with new content and global videos frequently.
You can use the quick search feature and apply filters to discover your desired content. The quality of the shows and movies varies, however, in general, you have content in HD quality.
Aside from streaming movies or Tv shows, you can also download your favorite titles and can watch them later when offline anytime anywhere. The app keeps track of viewing history, which means you can pick up where you left off.
- Download Spectrum TV for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Download Xfinity Stream for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
Can I use iQIYI app on Windows and macOS?
On handheld devices, you can easily install the iQIYI Video app via Google Play and iTunes as the app is aimed at Android and iOS systems. Coming to the big question, yes, you can install and use the iQIYI Video on big screens. However, the process is a bit different from handheld devices. The way it works is that you can use the Android version of the app on big screens.
In order to install or use an Android app on Windows or OS X systems, you will need a running Android OS platform. One of the easiest ways to set up an Android OS platform is through an Android Emulator. And for your ease, we have explained the process in the section below to help you set up the Android Emulator.
How to set up an Android Emulator
Now before we delve into process, just to give you an overview on Emulators, these are basically third-party apps that emulate the Android OS. Think of an Emulator as a virtual machine that you can easily set up on Windows and OS X systems. The aim is to set up the Android OS platform so that you can use iQIYI Video app on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install iQIYI Video for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for iQIYI Video via google play search.
- Next, click on the iQIYI app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find the iQIYI Video under the ‘Apps’ section.
iQIYI Video app will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with iQIYI Video for PC installation, reach us via comments.