Use the K Health app on your PC. Get personalized health advice, doctor chats for $23 (or less), chronic and urgent care, discounts on prescriptions, and more. Anytime, from anywhere, no appointment needed.
K-Health at a Glance
How Can I Get Treatment?: Text, phone, app
Urgent Care Fee: $19/$49 annual
Accepted Insurance: No insurance is required
Medications Prescribed: Yes
Hour of Operation: 24/7
Follow up Consultations: Yes
What is the K Health PC app?
Chat with a doctor right now for just $19! K Health for PC app was founded by doctors and artificial intelligence (AI) experts and is quickly moving the healthcare industry into the 21st century. Since launching in 2016, it was listed as one of Forbes’ America’s 50 most promising artificial intelligence companies and has transformed the way millions of Americans communicate with medical professionals.
Patients can access predictive models through data and AI, helping them understand their overall health, ideal preventative treatment, and lifestyle shift options. K Health’s AI assessment considers age, gender, and medical history to create a holistic plan backed by science.
In addition to a monthly membership for primary and preventative care, patients can also opt for one-off chats without a membership to connect with a doctor to diagnose health symptoms and receive treatment. K Health for Windows app offers its patients access to mental health care with prescriptions being delivered straight to their door if necessary.
How Does it Work?
Move over Google. K Health for PC is really changing the way patients can check their symptoms and reach out to doctors. It eliminates the need to wait for appointment availability, trek down to the doctor’s office, wait in line, and discuss your symptoms or condition with a doctor in person.
Using artificial intelligence, the K Health for PC app tailors the conversation you have with the system to fit your requirements, symptoms, and condition based on your input. Here’s how it works:
- Download the app; it’s free.
- Start typing your symptoms.
- It will ask you questions pertaining to your symptoms.
- Input your answers to get further clarification.
- The app will suggest common treatments for people with your symptoms. The suggestions will be based on several factors, including your symptoms, age, gender, biological traits, body mass, and more.
- AI-based app for convenience and speed
- Affordable medical care on your phone
- Free diagnostic tool via app
- AI shouldn’t replace medical opinion
- May need to answer multiple questions
How to Install the K Health app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be asked to give your Google ID, if you do not have one than create it.
- Search for the k health app and click on the install button.
- Now the app will start the downloading and you can get the app on your PC.
You can also use the K health app on your smartphone as well.
Is the K Health for PC App legit?
it is both HIPAA and GDPR compliant, meaning both secure and private. it was built by hundreds of expert doctors and scientists and continues to get smarter over time.
Is K Health for Windows a free app?
Founded in 2016, K Health is currently active in the New York City area. The free, HIPAA-compliant app (without the provider network) is available nationwide on iOS and Android and intended for use by adults aged 18 to 65 years
Does K Health treat Covid?
COVID-19 is a global health crisis unlike any we’ve seen in our lifetimes. Telemedicine like this allows you to get the care you need while remaining safe at home. Discuss Coronavirus symptoms, risks, and treatment options with board-certified doctors through text.