Download the LG Mobile Switch app on your PC. The Mobile Switch gives you the freedom to move your photos, video, music, text messages, calendar, app, and more to your new LG device.
What is the LG Mobile Switch PC app?
No matter what, LG is one of the supreme brands dealing with Android smartphones. Many of the users have lately switched to LG devices. And the initial matter of concern for those who are switching to the new device is the data that they are having in their old devices. Well in such case, LG Mobile Switch comes to your rescue.
When you switch to LG phones from other brands like Samsung, iPhone, the most complicated thing might be data transfer. Luckily, LG provides a useful tool – LG Mobile Switch for PC – to help you to transfer data from an old LG phone, Samsung, iPhone, Motorola to a new LG phone.This post will show you what LG Mobile Switch app is and how this LG data transfer tool works.
What does it offer?
LG Mobile Switch for Windows is designed by LG itself to ease the burden of user in terms of transferring. With the help of this app, a user gets the privilege to move data from any Android and iOS device to the LG models. In other words, the receiver or the target device should be LG while using Mobile Switch and it doesn’t matter what source device you are using. You can transfer all common types of items to your new LG phone.
The list of items you can transfer using this app includes media like photos, music, and videos, as well as documents and apps. It also covers your call log, text messages, calendar entries, and voice memos. Mobile Switch is efficient and comprehensive in what it can do for you. It facilitates the work you’d otherwise have to do manually
You’ll need it if you have an old Android mobile and you want to transfer your photos, messages, music, apps, and more to a new LG device.
- Brief user interface;
- Easily to transfer photos, videos, music, contacts
- Transfer data to new LG phone; Samsung, Motorola, iPhone, and many other smartphones
- Transfer LG files to PC or import files from PC to LG.
- LG Mobile Switch cannot transfer any data that are stored on the cloud such as iCloud or Google Drive, but those contents will be available when you log in to the account in your new LG phone.
- LG Mobile Switch supports two transfer methods: Wi-Fi and OTG USB connection.
LG Mobile Switch for PC app brings you the transferring process to an LG device in an effective manner. We have provided you with what’s best you should be knowing about this app. Also, as we know that the app can give you some problems, we have specified the solutions for that too.
|Name||LG Mobile Switch|
|Developed by||LG Electronics Inc|
How to Install the LG Mobile Switch app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android emulator on your PC Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions
- After the installation is complete open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- Search for the LG Mobile Switch app
- Click on the install button, and log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can use the LG Mobile Switch app on your smartphone as well
Is LG mobile switch for PC Safe?
You can use this tool for Android, iPhone as well as Windows phones effortlessly. Apart from the compatibility, the security system is another thing to be talked about. It is completely secure to use and aims to provide positive results always. Let us know how you can make use of this LG Mobile Switch alternative
What is LG mobile switch?
Mobile switch gives you the freedom to migrate data from any android or iOS device to a new LG phone. The Mobile Switch (Sender) app must be installed on the old and new phone to transfer contacts, text messages, pictures, videos, installed Apps, notes, call history, and other important data on the phone.