Download the Luno app on your PC. Whether you’re new to Bitcoin or an advanced cryptocurrency trader, our crypto wallet and trading exchange provide a safe and secure platform to buy Bitcoin and other digital currencies like Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin and more.
What is the Luno PC app?
What are the odds that you might run into a region-based BTC exchange today? Due to the recent BTC hype, people would frantically look for exchange websites to trade and exchange their Fiat into cryptocurrency. This is because they want to get into the crypto game, and getting into exchange websites is just one of the options that they can do and quickly get their selves into.
If you are looking for an exchange to buy cryptocurrency pairs across dozens of different cryptos, Luno for PC app is not the best option. What Luno does do it does very well. The exchange offers to trade in bitcoin and ethereum, the two largest coins by market capitalization, across fiat currencies.
The wallet and payment app makes it easier than ever to send, receive and spend your crypto and fiat. Education is provided through the Luno Learning Portal and blog for the beginner bitcoin trader.
Luno for Windows app makes using crypto in the real world easy. You can convert your crypto into your local currency at any time and spend it. Some exchanges offering over 100 crypto pairs to trade, on the other hand, do not offer any on-exchange option to convert to fiat.
How does the Luno work?
It provides trading of bitcoin against five fiat currencies. They are the Euro (EUR), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Nigerian Naira (NGN), South African Rand (ZAR) and Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). Ether (ETH) is also traded. The Brokerage Service offers the market price, whereby crypto can be instantly bought or sold at the quoted exchange price.
Business accounts can be opened for businesses that want to accept cryptocurrency payments from customers; pay invoices in crypto; or buy, sell, and trade crypto. We would not be surprised to see even bigger developments from Luno for PC app in payment services in the future. One of its original investors is the South African e-commerce payment giant PayU.
- Global use of their website translates to having access to their wallet services. This means that wherever you are in the world, you are able to use their wallet but not their “other” services which include their exchange.
- Luno.com is a combination of a wallet and exchange for people that are not aware of this.
- They also have Two-Factor Authentication extended for accounts which translates to an extra level of security. Luno.com has also a mobile App wherein users are able to purchase BTC with just a few taps and swipes.
- This feature is great since you do not need to be in front of your computer to purchase BTC and can practically do it anywhere you want to!
How to Install the Luno app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be asked to give your Google ID, if you do not have one than create it.
- Search for the Luno app and click on the install button.
- Now the app will start the downloading and you can get the app on your PC.
You can also use the Luno app on your smartphone as well.
Is Luno for PC app Regulated?
No, the exchange isn’t directly regulated. Since the cryptocurrency market itself isn’t regulated yet, It does not possess the property either. Most countries do not even permit cryptocurrencies, so any government does not back them. However, the exchange falls under the pro-regulation of the Central Bank of Malaysia.
Can you Buy and Sell?
The app helps users that want to trade Bitcoin and ETH quickly, even with fiat currencies. The fiat trading fee for the instant buy or sell initiates at 2% but can increase too. Depending on the country’s choice, the trading platform imposes transaction limits too.