Download the Movavi app on your PC. It is an advanced video editor for your mobile device! It has everything you need to create an epic video or engaging Stories: intuitive controls and a user-friendly interface, combined with powerful tools and HD-quality export.
What is the Movavi PC app?
Good video editing software can help you showcase your products from every angle by producing professional promos for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or anywhere else you share brand videos. There are a number of easy-to-use free video editing programs that can help you stand out from your competition. Well-produced product videos are a more engaging form of content marketing than photographs alone and can reduce a customer’s hesitation in making a purchase.
Nowadays, Apple’s Mac and Microsoft’s Windows is the main operating systems for personal users. Many people use both Mac and Windows PC computers – usually Windows at office, while Mac at home. Someone may also have transferred from Mac to Windows for its more and more optimized features. If you’re previously a Mac user and familiar with iMovie, now want to edit videos on your Windows PC computer, you need an iMovie for PC video editing software.
Movavi for PC is an innovative video editing software created to rival the iMovie by Apple Inc. It is widely welcomed because it is easy to use yet feature-rich. Simply import your video clips, and then you can add studio-quality titles, credits, music, sound effects, video filters, and so on.
What does it offer?
Movavi for Windows app includes a selection of eight themes to help you create attractive movies, allowing you to customize them with your own titles and location details (which can be automatically detected by the app, incidentally). There’s also a selection of theme music and sound effects to liven up your videos. However, iMovie is definitely in need of more transitions and video filters.
The app includes options to modify and enhance video color settings, crop and rotate of a video clip, stabilize shaky videos,add video transitions (such as fade), and changing the speed (speed up or slow down) of clips. There are multi-clip video effects, such as creating a cutaway, using a green/blue screen to cut out a subject and replace the background with a different clip, creating a split-screen, and picture-in-picture effect.
Movavi for PC Video Editor is the best iMovie substitute in our opinion. It compromises simplicity and features. Regular users will easily edit videos with common tools like Trim, Split, Merge, Rotate, Add Music, and so on; Professional users will control everything they want. Movavi Video Editor lets you easily capture/digitize, create picture-in-picture movies, apply chroma-key effect, etc.
- Support for 4K resolution
- Cloud-storage functionality
- Dozens of studio-quality title animations
- Stylish, contemporary video filters
- Built-in music, sound effects, and voiceover recording
- Speed controls that let you make high-octane action scenes faster and sports highlights slower
- An extremely intuitive interface to organize video, edit video and share the video.
- Make your own slideshow as easy as A-B-C.
- Improve video quality and perspective with tons of special effects like Matrix, Particles, Denoise, Brightness/Contrast, Chroma Key, Split Screen, Zoom, etc.
- Easily add music, titles, voiceover, and recordings.
- Choose from dozens of transitions between frames.
- Split, crop, join, and rotate videos in clicks.
- Provides Storyboard and Timeline views.
- Add multiple videos, audio, and title tracks.
- Import and export 2D and 3D video in any format: SD, HD, and DVD.
- Capture video from camera, camcorder (DV/HDV), and TV-tuner.
- Digitize your old VHS tape.
- Capture video with webcam and record online video.
- Import and edit 3D videos.
- Supports any sound card input like microphone, computer, electric guitar, and more.
- Supports all popular video and audio formats, including AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, QuickTime, VOB, MP3, even video from DVD discs, and more.
- Save a video file in the desired formats, for your mobile device, or burn movies on a DVD.
- Directly share videos on YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo.
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
How to Install the Movavi app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, you can use the Bluestacks emulator
- Run the exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen
- Search for the Movavi app and click on the install button.
- You will need to log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can also use the Movavi app on your smartphone as well.
Is movavi for PC really free?
The free video editor offers intuitive control and a convenient interface together with powerful tools and HD export. Mind that this video editor is completely free, so don’t expect advanced functionality.
Can it be trusted?
Is It Safe to Use? Yes, it is absolutely safe to use, although there is one feature during the installation process that you should pay attention to. Once the installation is completed, the installer asks to run the program, but it also asks your permission to send anonymous usage statistics to Movavi.