Use the Openpay app on your PC. Dentist? Car service? DIY project? Spread your purchases over fortnightly or monthly payments with plans up to 24 months. No interest. None.
What is the Openpay PC app?
Smart payments that boost business. Generate more sales by letting customers spread the cost. You’ll get paid right away (minus any fees) while customers spread the cost. Take the fear out of big buys by letting customers spread the cost. No interest. Customers make their first payment upfront, reducing post-purchase regret. Flexible payment options give customers something to come back for. If a customer returns something, we’ll refund almost all merchant fees.
What does it offer?
- Interest-free. Openpay for Windows app works like a no-interest loan. You pay back the amount of the purchase without paying interest.
- Borrow only as needed. Since you use Open pay at the point of purchase, you’ll never be stuck with borrowing more (or less) than what you need.
- Quick application. It’ll take just a few minutes to download the app and sign up. Everything’s done electronically and you’ll get a decision instantly.
- Instant in-store purchases. As long as the store is a participating business, you simply select this as the payment method to complete the transaction.
- You choose the repayment plan. At the point of purchase, Openpay for PC will give you several repayment schedule options. You can choose the repayment plan best suited to you.
- Automatic deductions. Unless you specifically choose to pay cash, cheque or money order, the app will automatically deduct the agreed repayment every two weeks from your linked Visa or Mastercard.
- Buy it now, pay for it later. With Openpay for PC app you can order your chosen item when you want it and cover the costs later on, without having to wait until payday.
- Interest-free. It will never charges you interest, ever.
- Flexible payment plans. At the point of purchase, th app will give you a range of repayment options to choose from.
- No early repayment charges. You won’t be charged extra for paying back early.
- Payment reminders. You will be sent a reminder before your payment is due.
- Use it in-store and online. Pay via Open pay in selected stores, as well as when shopping online.
How to Install the Openpay app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be asked to give your Google ID, if you do not have one than create it.
- Search for the Openpay app and click on the install button.
- Now the app will start the downloading and you can get the app on your PC.
You can also use the Openpay App on your smartphone as well.
Does Openpay for PC app do credit checks?
When you register with Open pay, It will conduct credit checks on you, which may include ordering a report from a credit reference agency, and any information it collects about you will be handled in accordance with its privacy statement.
Does Openpay for Windows app give you a credit limit?
Your pre-approval is a spending limit approved for a specific merchant. The limit displayed on your Open pay app is your universal spending limit and can be used at any retailer that accepts Openpay.
When do I make payments?
You can choose your own payment schedule when you set up your account. However, you will always need to pay an initial installment at the time of purchase. For most Openpay merchants and retailers, you will need to pay a 20% deposit at the time of purchase.