Download the Orion TV app on your PC. The allows you to watch live TV on your mobile phone or tablet. And if you follow the steps discussed below you can also use the app on your Windows and Mac PCs.
What is the Orion TV PC app?
Orion TV for PC app is the streaming service from Serbian operator Orion Telekom. It provides you with various channels and TV shows. The app is available on Serbian and English languages.
Orion TV for Windows app brings TV channels onto your mobile devices. It provides you with TV programs of your choice. However, this Serbian streaming service is more than that. You are able to:
- Watch various TV channels you may not even know about;
- Record shows which you want to see offline. You may keep them on your tablets or phones as long as you like. This way you can store your favorite episodes;
- Read an electronic program guide with an extended description of every program that is coming;
- Watch the show with subtitles. It is a nice way to explore foreign TV shows and movies. There are many cultures we don’t usually know anything about. Why not learn more about them by watching their movies or shows?
- You will have to create your personal account to get connected to the Orion TV for PC app if you are not still a subscriber of Orion Telekom. This way you can receive access to the complete list of channels and offered features.
- Live shows;
- Ability to download the show and watch offline;
- Two languages;
- Electronic Program Guide.
- A free trial is only 7 days;
- Lots of ads.
|Developer||Orion Telekom Holdings|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
How to Install the Orion TV app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Now log in with your Google ID, It will give you access to the PlayStore app features
- Search for the Orion TV app and click on the install button to start the download process.
You can also use the Orion TV app on your smartphone as well.
Can I connect my phone to my Orion TV?
Your phone needs to have an InfraRed transmitter to operate your TV (or reprogram your remote). iPhones do not have it at all, and most new Androids don’t have it either. Once you find a phone that has, check Google Play for a “universal remote control” that knows for your Orion.
How do I set up my Orion TV?
Step 1: Switch on the TV set you want to program. Step 2: Hold your Orion universal TV remote to face your TV or device. Step 3: Find the ‘TV‘ option on your universal remote. Press on to the ‘Setup’ button.