Use the Overdrop app on your PC. Overdrop Weather helps you stay one step ahead. Use the 96-hour radar map, pick from over 50 beautiful widgets, stay on top of the weather with severe condition alerts, and set one of six appearances.
What is the Overdrop PC app?
Overdrop for PC – Weather & Widgets is an app that gives you a detailed weather forecast for your current location or whatever place you choose, but it stands out more for its widgets than its forecasting skills. It has quite a lot of them, and many are beautifully designed, showing some combination of the weather, time, day, date, and battery level. We’d be surprised if you can’t find one you like, and while some are reserved for the paid Overdrop for Windows Pro app, many are free.
The first thing that catches your eye is the animated weather. The app shows the current weather condition for your location along with an animated illustration of the same. Below that, you’ll find the essentials like temperature, wind speed, humidity, the chance of rain, etc. Next up, the weather forecast for the upcoming days. All the necessary information i.e. day, date, and temperature is presented in a clean vertical manner. Tapping on a day reveals some additional information like a brief weather summary.
On the main screen, you’ll find the weather for the current day with details like the temperature, the chance of rain, the wind speed, and the humidity, among other information. Also, as you slide down, you’ll see the forecast for the next seven days. Overdrop offers basic configuration functionalities like changing hour & date format, turning off/on animated weather illustration, temperature, etc.
- Detailed real-time weather data
- Dark Sky weather provider
- Weather Radar with 4 layers (rain, wind, humidity and temperature)
- 24-hour and 7-day forecast
- Customisable weather notification
- Severe condition alerts
- Optimised for notches and punch hole displays
- 6 themes (including Amoled theme)
- Time, weather, and battery widgets
- All your location data are completely secured and hidden from anyone.
The app offers a pro version with additional features for users as well. However, non-pro Overdrop for PC app users will get a lot of exceptional features like weather radar for temperature, wind, precipitation, and humidity with a forecast for the next 96 hours. Users can also add multiple locations to the app and see separate forecast reports the whole week long.
How to Install the Overdrop app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the emulator and log in using your Google ID.
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen of the emulator and open it.
- Serch for the Overdrop app and click on the install button to start the process.
You can also use the Overdrop app on your smartphone as well.
Is Overdrop for PC app free?
There is a free version of Overdrop available. But there is a premium version available as well it’s either $7.50 for a lifetime license, $2.19 a year, or $0.99 a month. Either way, you go, you get a three-day free trial to make sure that Overdrop PC is the app for you.
Is Overdrop the best Weather app
It may not be the best out there, but It may as well be the one you need. With its premium version, you get the best of the app so I will recommend you to subscribe its premium membership to enjoy the full experience.