Looking for top PLAYit Alternative apps? You have come to the right place. We will discuss in detail what the Playit app exactly is? and what are the benefits of using the app? Also, we will list some amazing alternative app for you that offer almost the same utility to their users.
What is the PLAYit app?
PLAYit is a powerful video and music player which allows users to play downloaded videos in any format. Downloading and saving music or videos from different social sites is basically child’s play due to how simple it is to navigate this app.
- The app supports many different formats which range from 4K to M4V videos.
- It plays all your videos in High-Definition quality to ensure that users are able to enjoy an experience with the finest quality available.
- The HQ music player lets people play audio files in any manner of your choice.
- Converting MP4 video files to MP3 audio can easily be undertaken as the app is highly versatile.
- You can play videos and listen to music in the background as you use different apps.
- The floating play function lets you adjust the position of the player’s floating window and you can even use the night theme to watch videos.
- A gesture control feature is provided for you to be able to adjust the volume, speed and brightness of your screen while you view different videos.
- The PLAYit music player lets you freely choose and play songs or the entire playlist on the PLAYit music player that comes along with it. This list will have many more additional details which are precise such as the file size, name, quality provided and the date.
These are all the main features of the Playit app. Okay, let’s look at the best alternatives to the Playit app.
1. Lark Player
Lark Player is a top-rated, 100% free, and lightweight music and video player that will change the way you watch videos or listen to your favorite songs. A complete video and music player app, it supports music and videos of all the major formats. It will fetch all kinds of saved content on your Android device and will even let you play YouTube music videos as well. There are tons of screen and music controls, making it a must-have music player for Android.
Numerous inbuilt controls (for playback, volume, brightness, speed), preset modes, and powerful equalizers to customize your music experience. Watch tons of videos and listen to all kinds of music (in different formats) from your device, SD card, or YouTube.
A great place to discover all genres of music, including the Billboard Hot 100, iTunes Top 100, K-pop, Latin music, Indian music, J-pop, USA, Brazil, and Worldwide charts. Supports a floating music player so that you can listen to online music in the background Share your favorite songs and videos with your friends on social media and IM apps.
With these amazing features, Lark Player can be a good alternative for Playit.
The Second on our list is the MX Player. With its support for most video formats and excellent performance, MX Player stands out as a high-quality app in a category saturated by unoptimized or ad-infested players. It plays almost everything and does it smoothly, saving you the trouble of having to mess with video converters.
Powerful: MX Player’s hardware acceleration and multi-core decoding really work on devices with strong CPUs and enough RAM, providing a graceful, flowing playback experience even for three-hour-long HD films.
Responsive hand gestures: The sensitive fast-forward, rewind, swiping, and pinching to zoom in and pan finger gestures make this player great for re-watching favorites.
Intrusive ads: While not plagued by ads like other free players, this one displays an annoying ad atop the screen when video playback is stopped. Though it disappears once you press play, it’s still annoying.
The Next on our list is the BS Player. It is the first software movie player ever to enable its users to focus on watching the movie instead of dealing with poor computer capabilities or running around looking for a proper setting and codec. Also, it has very low CPU and RAM requirements.
BS Player is a free video and media player that’s been around in several versions for some time. It’s a capable tool with lots of options and some useful specializations, such as automatically scanning your system for missing codecs and downloading and installing them. It’s got some clunkiness, though, and it displays a nag message overlay when you play videos. It’s only on the screen for a few seconds (though it seems longer) but all it does is tell you that BS. The player is free for noncommercial use.
BS Player’s installer has several options, including associating supported media files, which we declined. But it also scanned our system and identified a number of necessary and recommended codecs and offered to install them, which we accepted. These are familiar freeware media codecs like Haali Media Splitter.
Let us look at some of the features for choosing the ADV Player app in this list.
- Hardware acceleration – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of a new HW+ decoder.
- MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test results proved that multi-core devices’ performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
- PINCH TO ZOOM – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan are also available by option.
- Subtitle Gesture – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
- MX FILE SHARING – File sharing app for fast file transfer without mobile data usage. Share Music, Share Video, Share Photos, or Send Files & Apps instantly
- KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps.
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
KMPlayer is optimized for any specification and gives users the best viewing experience. KMPlayer is a world-renowned multimedia player that can play movies, dramas, music, and other content with an average of 1.5 billion plays a month. Supports various codecs and high-definition services such as 3D, 4K, UHD, and you can enjoy images with vivid image quality.
It can play many kinds of multimedia files with its own built-in codec and add an external codec. In addition to playing large files smoothly, you can freely adjust the video screen and sound with advanced image processing functions such as noise reduction and super high-speed mode. Experience KMPlayer, which has been used by users around the world for over 10 years.
The reason for choosing the VLC Media Player is the top alternative for Playit is the ads. Yes, it offers very few ads as compared to the other players on the list. I would say MX Player and VLC are quite similar in functions and amazing features but the ads and greater format support take it away from the MX Player.
In addition to being a universal media player, this app is open-source, which means you can find people who create new add-ons and builds for it, as well as create your own version. The basic version of the program is anything but, featuring playlist and streaming support in addition to the ability to play just about any video on your PC.
It gives you plenty of screen real estate by placing all of the buttons on its menu at the bottom and making them small enough to be ignored. VLC Media Player (64-bit) lets you add audio and video effects as you’re watching a video for extra fun and supports more playlist formats for easy, hands-free viewing. It even lets you create playlists on the fly and edit them from inside the app. The app supports extensions and add-ons from all over the Web if you can find them.
The standard version of the program covers most of the bases you need, though. VLC Media Player (64-bit) has consistently been one of the most popular video players for years, and that isn’t changing anytime soon. It gives users more flexibility and format support than most other players and stays on the cutting edge in terms of features.
That is it, for the Top Alternatives for the Playit app. These are tried and tested by us. They all work fine on every device may it be on Windows, Android, or even Mac. So I hope u like our list of Video and audio players. If u want to add something to this list, let us know in the comments.