Use the Prism Live Studio app on your PC. It is a video/photo maker app that allows you to create engaging live streams, videos, and photos through various effects.
What is the Prism Live Studio PC app?
PRISM Live Studio for PC is a useful tool for anyone who’s looking for a way to enhance their pre-recorded videos and live streams on social networks. This app brings you tons of filters, stickers and other camera effects to enhance your productions and make them look amazing.
One of the best things about the PRISM Live Studio for Windows app is the fact that it’s compatible with practically any streaming platform. And to top it all off, all the high-quality services it offers are totally free. Also Add fun stickers and various media files such as video clips, images, and music to create your own special videos with ease.
- Choose between the LIVE, VIDEO, and PHOTO modes to either create an interactive live stream or pre-recorded session.
- Add more fun to your broadcast with stylish masks, interactive effects, emotion stickers, and background filters.
- Easily share your own photos, videos, and music by adding them to your screen.
- Add some background music by selecting a track from the 5 different themes (Playful, Sentimental, Action, Beatdrop, Retro) included in our app.
- Share your mobile screen in real-time, while broadcasting.
- View your chat stream on the exact same screen, and interact with your audience in real-time.
- Create special videos easily by applying speed adjustments, background music, and a variety of effects and filters.
- Setting the video thumbnail for live streaming to YouTube
- Synchronization when changing channel information on each live platform
- Other performance and stability improvements.
I’d like to connect to streaming platforms like YouTube or Twitch.
1) How to connect to streaming services
Tap [Set Destination] in the broadcast preparation screen and select the platform you want to connect to.
As you login to the platform account, PRISM Live Studio connects to it.
Once you connect to the platform, you can stream to it whenever you want.
2) How to disconnect from streaming services
If you want to disconnect an existing connection, tap [Settings > Stream destinations] and tap [Disconnect].
|Name||Prism Live Studio|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Price||Free with in app Purchases|
How to Install the Prism Live Studio app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Run the EXE file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Search for the Prism Live Studio app and click on the install button.
- Log in using your Google ID to start the download process of the app on your PC.
You can also use the Prism Live Studio app on your smartphone as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do with PRISM Live Studio for PC?
You can create live broadcasts, film and edit videos, and take pictures with PRISM Live Studio.
Launch the app, then tap either the LIVE, VIDEO, or PHOTO buttons on the bottom to change between modes.
Which live streaming platforms are supported by PRISM Live Studio?
PRISM Live Studio can be used to enable live broadcasting to V LIVE, NAVER TV, YouTube, Twitch, afreecaTV, Periscope and other various RTMP URLs.
If you need more information about streaming with platform account, go to the help page about connecting to streaming platforms. In addition, if you want to know how to stream live RTMP keys, go to the help page about setting up RTMP.
Is there a chat feature available?
Chat feature is available when streaming to the platform connected via account login.
If you wish to share chat messages with viewers, you can use the [Comment Pick] feature.
If you press and hold on the message desired, the message will be fixed on the broadcast screen.