So this is another unexpected error NW-102650-4 that could come up when you’re trying to connect to the playStation server, and playing game we’re going to tell you how to fix this NW-102650-4.
PS5 Error Code NW-102650-4 is a network bug that happens when you are trying to play a multiplayer game online. It can also occur when you try to access the PSN page.
How Can you Fix the PS5 Error Code NW-102650-4
- Check the PSN status page if there is any server failure or maintenance going on.
- Restart your PlayStation 5, and connect to the Internet using a wired connection as much as possible. And configure the network settings again.
- When using a wireless connection, review the installation location such as bringing your PS5 closer to your router or removing anything interrupting the connection between the devices.
- Turn off your router and modem, and wait at least 5 minutes, then restart it.
Restart PlayStation 5
The first one I’m going to kind of recommend to fix NW-102650-4 is it’s a little interesting but restart playStation this one is a little bit different than the other ones because there’s a possible bug that’s kind of occurring to this network to be occurring this NW-102650-4 if it doesn’t help follow next
You can easily change the DNS settings on your PS5 by following the steps below:
- Go to Settings > Network Settings.
- Press X on Set Up Internet Connection.
- Click on the Network that you are using.
- Now, click on Advanced Settings > DNS Settings >Manual.
- Enter any DNS you like (We recommend the Google Public DNS).
- Now, Press X on the OK button to save all the changes.
- Restart your PS5 and your error should be fixed.
Update Router Firmware
Different routers have different ways to update their firmware so, it is impossible to cover all of them. But the general way to update the router firmware is:
- Visit the login page of your router and sign in.
- Look for the Software Update option and update it.
If this doesn’t work, contact your router vendor and ask them for an update.
Change WiFi Band from automatic to 5 gigahertz
So I would highly recommend you to do that If you can’t do that, it’s fine which I’d like you to try next is click the option button and change the Wi-Fi frequency bands from automatic to 5 gigahertz, see if that works if not, the 2.4 gigahertz and it will fix NW-102650-4 if none of those work keep it back on automatic
Power Cycle Your Router to Fix PS5 Error Code NW-102650-4
If the above solution didn’t work then this solution has worked for many users in fixing PS5 Error Code NW-102650-4All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch.
- Now leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in.
- and check if NW-102650-4 is solved.
Make sure you restart those devices which are affected in the process for an accurate fix. PS5 Not UpdatingMoving on to the next solution to fix nw-102650-4.
Update Your Router’s Firmware
If the above solution didn’t fix your NW-102308-4 then updating your router software will do the job.
Sometimes an outdated router software leads to a drop in internet speed resulting in PS5 Error Code NW-102308-4.
So it’s best to update your router firmware And here’s how you can do this:
- Go to your router login page.
- Sign in and look for the software update option.
If the fixes above do not work for you, the only way to fix the NW-102417-5 error is to contact your Internet Service Provider. See what the problem is there at their end. You can also ask them to open some TCP and UDP ports as below:
- TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479
- UDP: 3478, 3479, 49152 ~ 65535