Download the Revolut app on your PC. From payments to transfers and everything in between, unlock amazing features that make it easier to get more from your money every day.
What is the Revolut PC app?
Revolut for PC app is the brainchild of two UK-based East European immigrants. Both of them were working in the financial sector before coming together to form this start-up. Having seen the lethargy among banks in adapting to technology, they decided to do something about it. Hence, a virtual bank that was made for youngsters and international citizens came into being.
Revolut for Windows app offers banking services including GBP and EUR bank accounts, debit cards, fee-free currency exchange, stock trading, cryptocurrency exchange, and peer-to-peer payments. The mobile app supports spending and ATM withdrawals in 120 currencies and transfers in 29 currencies directly from the app.
What does it offer?
It also provides customers access to cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and XRP by exchanging with 25 fiat currencies. A fee of 1.5% for buying or selling applies. Crypto cannot be deposited or spent, only converted back to fiat inside Revolut for PC app.
The app is a great way to avoid hidden fees while paying with your card in foreign currencies or withdrawing cash abroad. More and more, it can also be a digital friendlier account for financial transactions at home as well.
You can use the app and card for your day-to-day banking, to take your salary, manage your finances, pay your bills, while you are traveling abroad and send cross-border payments if necessary. It’s a solid choice for traveling as they don’t charge you any foreign transaction fees and the exchange rate you get is the interbank rate.
- Top up with a debit or credit card, or by making a bank transfer.
- View spending habits: your spending can be categorised by type of transaction, by retailer or by country.
- Send money to other Revolut for PC users instantly
- Control your card and account. You can lock and unlock your card in the app as well as set monthly spending limits.
- Save money. The Vault feature lets you build up funds for a specific funding goal
- Buy shares – you can only buy US-listed shares on Revolut (Nasdaq and NYSE). Charges are $1 per trade (first 1 every month is free). Maximum trade $1000. Shareholding fee of 0.12% (i.e $12 on $10,000 worth of shares) .
- Cryptocurrencies – You can trade the following cryptocurrencies with Revolut, Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), EOS (EOS), OMG Network (OMG), 0x (ZRX), Tezos (XTZ), Bancor (BNT), Cardano (ADA), Filecoin (FIL), Loopring (LRC), Numerai (Numerai), Orchid (OXT), Synthetix (SNX), The Graph (GRT), Universal Market Access (UMA) and Uniswap (UNI), Yearn Finance (YFI). Not Dogecoin
|Developer||Revlu t ltd|
|Size||Varies with device|
How to Install the Revolut app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Log in using your Google ID, It will give you access to PlayStore app features.
- Search for the Revolut app and click on the install button.
You can also use the Revolut app on your smartphone as well.
Is Revolut for PC app safe?
Yes, it is a legitimate company and a secure option to send money abroad. The company is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority
What happens if Revolut goes bust?
If the bank were to become insolvent, customers would be able to claim this money back from JP Morgan. According to EU rules, depositors will get their funds back in priority to all other creditors.